TBT MASONNATION

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hope we rely less on the 3 in the second half. It was nice to hit a good number of them, but they get harder to knock down as the legs get a more tired. Also wish Lamar hadn't gambled by leaving Pearson in the game with two fouls. Picking up that third foul with 40 seconds left could prove costly in the second half.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
That sucks. Missed the fourth quarter. Too bad. Lead was squandered at the end of the first half, though. Can’t be loosy goosey at any level.

G M U

Starter
Would love to see Marquise, Shevon, and Sherrod on this team next year. That might make quite a squad.

Not sure Mason Nation deserves another TBT team, probably saw 35-40 fans in attendance on Friday. Pre game maybe had 15 people.

To the people that seemed excited on the boards and didn't show, I get not everyone lives in the DMV but a Friday evening game should've been doable for anybody in a 100 mile radius.

For those clamoring for tailgates, this is yet another reason it will never become a thing.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Not sure Mason Nation deserves another TBT team, probably saw 35-40 fans in attendance on Friday. Pre game maybe had 15 people.

To the people that seemed excited on the boards and didn't show, I get not everyone lives in the DMV but a Friday evening game should've been doable for anybody in a 100 mile radius.

For those clamoring for tailgates, this is yet another reason it will never become a thing.
I watched on ESPN 3.

Many, many people are taking family vacations now and for those that aren't a Friday night trip down i-95 in beach traffic after work is like a 2 1/2 hour trip--if you're lucky.

I see attendance at TBT as in no way reflective of anything, really.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

hopefully our Richmond fans that can't make it to Fairfax for home games attended...

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
The more I watch the TBT the worst it gets. Just a bunch of old guys who can't jump anymore running no offense. I'd rather watch Kenner with the youth and bounce.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk