TBT MASONNATION

FreeGunston12

All-American
I hope the coaching staff takes the time to go support the alumni in Richmond. It could be a good opportunity to mend some relationships with the players. I think it’s important to keep them around and involved in our program.

JPgmuswim

Starter
Is anyone coming down for it? I plan on going, I’ll probably hit that Camel happy hour meet up before the game.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
I think Andre Cornelius was dragged over the coals enough by a lot of you. Everyone has their ups and downs in life.

He is a successful basketball trainer and frankly we might get better results by bringing him back into the fold.

Committing crimes of credit card fraud, marijuana possession (and whatever else he didn't get caught for) will open you up to criticism.

A successful basketball trainer? I highly doubt that.

J

JDK

Spectator
Committing crimes of credit card fraud, marijuana possession (and whatever else he didn't get caught for) will open you up to criticism.

A successful basketball trainer? I highly doubt that.

That was 8 years ago. EIGHT years ago.

You don't think people can evolve? He has had NO ISSUES since that point.

"and whatever else he didn't get caught for" It sounds like you need to change YOUR mindset and be more open to giving people a shot at bouncing back. Sounds like you hold a grudge against him.

I mean honestly you sound like an uptight 1950s suburban Eisenhower voter. I would welcome him back into the fold with open arms considering our DROUGHT (and that is the right term) approaches 9 years.

Attachments

• 66466838_10219293507953592_438876285339435008_n.jpg
    66466838_10219293507953592_438876285339435008_n.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 318

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Regardless of what happens in this tournament, getting this team together was an extremely positive step for the program. Having the opportunity for different eras to come together, scrimmage, workout together, and just generally be around each other is really important, and beneficial to everyone involved. Hopefully the TBT Green Machine is a yearly thing.

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
Regardless of what happens in this tournament, getting this team together was an extremely positive step for the program. Having the opportunity for different eras to come together, scrimmage, workout together, and just generally be around each other is really important, and beneficial to everyone involved. Hopefully the TBT Green Machine is a yearly thing.
Agreed. Damn old staff killed those relationships with letting L walk. I give props to DP and Cabrera for fixing it. Look how big our team use to be with L.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Agreed, hopefully they can keep it up as the years go by. At the very least, it is a way for students and fans to stay connected to the program over the summer when not a whole lot is going on.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
By the way, is there some weird perspective thing going on? Because AJ looks like he’s Mike Moe’s height in that picture...

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Also, BTW, are these games being streamed on ESPN+? Would love to catch their first game. Is anyone in the area planning on going to the game live?

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Also, BTW, are these games being streamed on ESPN+? Would love to catch their first game. Is anyone in the area planning on going to the game live?
Game is on ESPN3, so I believe that will include ESPN+

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
You'll just need the espn app to watch it. No need to pay for ESPN+

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk