TBT MASONNATION

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Did yall know top 1000 fans share 200,000?

Supposedly our boys need votes to make tourney??? To lazy to search how Selection of teams works.

Lamar Butler Head Coach.
Folarin, Will Thomas, Sherrod Wright, Bryon Allen to name a few players.

Last edited:

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I’ve done it already. I saw Mike Moe tweet it out today. If anyone in here hasn’t done it yet, create an email you don’t care about (or use one you don’t care about) and sign up. It’s pretty easy.

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I’ve done it already. I saw Mike Moe tweet it out today. If anyone in here hasn’t done it yet, create an email you don’t care about (or use one you don’t care about) and sign up. It’s pretty easy.
Done. This is weird. :cyclops:

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If they don't get enough emails registrations , they wont let team play??

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If they don't get enough emails registrations , they wont let team play??

8 teams are selected from each region. Ramnation is already in because they are a host, so 7 teams are chosen from the list for the Richmond regional. Last time I checked, there were 11 total teams in the region, so 4 won't make the cut.

We are up to 140 votes now.

Last edited:

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Interesting roster. Surprised to see Copes. Also surprised to not see DJ, Sherrod, Cam, or Marquise Moore. Philip Scrubb is intriguing to me. Hes supposedly the greatest Canadian College Basketball player in history.

Scrubb and Mike Mo were teammates for Frankfurt so that might be the connection there.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Very Solid team.... wish Lamar was playing.

AJ Cornelius commented that he wanted to play with the team.

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Stoked to see Lamar Butler as a head coach.

G M U

Starter
I'd kill to see a Current vs. Alumni game. Hold it at the RAC, charge 20 bucks and use the funds for the locker room. Raise some cash, re connect with older players and maybe our current roster learns a few tips from former Mason greats.

Mason32

Starter
I'd kill to see a Current vs. Alumni game. Hold it at the RAC, charge 20 bucks and use the funds for the locker room. Raise some cash, re connect with older players and maybe our current roster learns a few tips from former Mason greats.

Great idea, that would raise around $200 which could be used to put a poster up in the practice facility.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...1291/ranking-every-team-2019-tbt-bracket-1-64

Just a meaningless TBT Rankings by ESPN...

8. Ram Nation (vcu alumni), No. 2 seed (Richmond region)
21. Red Scare (Dayton alumni), No. 3 seed (Columbus region)
30. The Green Machine (George Mason alumni), No. 3 seed (Richmond region)
How could we forget George Mason's magical 2006 Final Four run? Thirteen years later, Folarin Campbell and Will Thomas team up with former Georgetown guard Austin Freeman to form the core of The Green Machine.
39. Seven City Royalty (Old Dominion alumni), No. 5 seed (Richmond region)
40. The Web (Richmond alumni), No. 6 seed (Richmond region)

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Meet Mason in RVA!
Patriots are taking over the city to support The Green Machineas the men's basketball alumni begin their competitive journey for a chance to win $2M!
Join members of Mason Athletics and the Alumni Assciation at The Camel before heading to the Siegel Center to cheer on The Green Machine.
TCJjr3ZahZRUt4FZmBO9UGEigiw9IK17tnUf2V3MQQkegvHIwocnaB0nAYSn7556efJRUrxKIwjC4XE=s0-d-e1-ft

The Camel
1621 W. Broad Street
Richmond, VA
Friday, July 26th
5:00 - 9:00pm
Featuring:
Live Band & Happy Hour Specials
Click Here to RSVP (No Registration Fee)

Looking forward to seeing you!

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I’m liking the simplicity of the uniforms for TBT. Similar design of the front of the Final Four Season uniforms. If the Pep Band doesn’t institute these Jerseys instead of the outdated ugly gold ones... then what the F.

D_DLndUW4AE5uKX