Nevermind

A10 bracket:
upload_2019-2-7_15-14-54.png

http://www.atlantic10.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31600&ATCLID=209901106

Last edited:

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Excellent and Long overdue. I have limited brain power through out the day and this will free up more cognitive resources for me to focus on other things.

patriotchild

Starter
Good news is we are the last game of the weekend and should know exactly what’s on the line and be ready to keep pace or take a 2 game lead over the middle pack teams.

Bad news is this team/program can’t play/operate with expectations... wonder how much scoreboard watching they’re doing.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Not too worried about a jinx...... St. Joe's is ahead of visiting St. Louis by 22 with 4 minutes left. ESPN2

smccart5

Starter
The last thing this team needs to think about is seeding. We need to get hot at the right time of the year.

TheTastee29

Recruit
St Joe's wins by 30. Memorial for Martelli's father who died this week before the game.
Good for St. Joe's and Martelli, but what is the deal with St. Louis? That program was supposed to be the A10's flagship this year -- then poof! I wonder what Billiken team we're going to face?

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Good for St. Joe's and Martelli, but what is the deal with St. Louis? That program was supposed to be the A10's flagship this year -- then poof! I wonder what Billiken team we're going to face?
It won’t matter if Paulsen doesn’t alter tactics for that game. Otis and Kier going to the rim is a non-starter. Put out something like Otis, Kier, Greene, JDS and Reuter/AJ to get shooting on the floor. It’s basically pick your poison at the 5 against SLU.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It won’t matter if Paulsen doesn’t alter tactics for that game. Otis and Kier going to the rim is a non-starter. Put out something like Otis, Kier, Greene, JDS and Reuter/AJ to get shooting on the floor. It’s basically pick your poison at the 5 against SLU.
I don't even want to watch the French-Reuter matchup... hopefully French gets in early foul trouble

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don't even want to watch the French-Reuter matchup... hopefully French gets in early foul trouble
Yeah I don't really think any of our bigs would have much success tbh. Although in fairness on the defensive end you can put him on the line every single time and not really pay a price for it.

Bricker

Starter
Down goes Davidson.

vcu blowing the Bonnies doors off.

Fordham trying to hand onto their halftime lead vs. the Duques

Anything can happen in conference play. Take care of home court tomorrow and stay in this fight! Let's gooooooooooo!