Possible coaching scenarios

OP
gmutom

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
A-Siegfried, I pride myself on knowing most movie lines, but you stumped me on that one. I could picture the scene and the speech but was blanking on the movie. Sadly, I had to give up and Google it. Nice pull.

Harry

Starter
A-Siegfried, I pride myself on knowing most movie lines, but you stumped me on that one. I could picture the scene and the speech but was blanking on the movie. Sadly, I had to give up and Google it. Nice pull.

Tom, my friend, you have waay too much time on your hands!

OP
gmutom

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Tom, my friend, you have waay too much time on your hands!

That's the beauty of Google, Harry. It took me all of 10 seconds to find the quote and post he video. Twenty years ago, I would have spent an entire day trying to track down a quote like this that stumped me. :cool:

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
That's the beauty of Google, Harry. It took me all of 10 seconds to find the quote and post he video. Twenty years ago, I would have spent an entire day trying to track down a quote like this that stumped me. :cool:
Priding myself on knowing movie lines, you should have gotten that, Tom. "You disappoint me, brotha, you disappoint me." That one is actually very obscure. I'd be impressed with anyone who gets that.

Herndon

All-Conference
I'd like to see us go after Jason Williford at UVa.

His specialty is big man development, and to watch their bigs develop year in, year out since Bennett has been there has been VERY impressive.

Comes from a winning program that runs a good system and has recruiting ties in the area.

OP
gmutom

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Priding myself on knowing movie lines, you should have gotten that, Tom. "You disappoint me, brotha, you disappoint me." That one is actually very obscure. I'd be impressed with anyone who gets that.

It's easy to stump me on Adam Sandler movies (never been a fan other than Happy Gilmore), but you can't get a line by me from "Lean on Me." One of my favorite movies ever. Then again, so are Glory and Shawshank Redemption, which not coincidentally also star Morgan Freeman — who was in Outbreak with Cuba Gooding Jr., who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon. Bam!

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It's easy to stump me on Adam Sandler movies (never been a fan other than Happy Gilmore), but you can't get a line by me from "Lean on Me." One of my favorite movies ever. Then again, so are Glory and Shawshank Redemption, which not coincidentally also star Morgan Freeman — who was in Outbreak with Cuba Gooding Jr., who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon. Bam!

You can pretty much link anyone to Kevin Bacon through two movies: A Few Good Men and Apollo 13 (which includes Clint Howard who is B-movie gold).

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

Not half as impressive as your six degrees of Jenna Jameson for the pron movie category. :oface:

OP
gmutom

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Not half as impressive as your six degrees of Jenna Jameson for the pron movie category. :oface:

Jenna Jameson was in Private Parts with Paul Giamatti, who was in Saving Private Ryan with Tom Hanks, who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon. Bam!

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Any chance history repeats itself and our coach is hired to replace an "on the hot seat" Frank Haith who skips town before the posse gathers? (Wakes up from dream...)