Politics

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Wow - I've continued to watch USC-UCLA. Walton is almost as annoying as O'Reilly. Feel bad for Walton's broadcasting partner. He is clearly uncomfortable/annoyed by Walton. I have no interest in this game, but the tension between Walton and his broadcasing partner is entertaining. Plus, a suggestive Viagara commercial keeps coming on.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
LOL - Walton's partner hates him. Actually said something to the effect of "I've gotta say something, if only I get a chance at the mic." I can't blame his Dave Paschal - he's trying so hard to be professional and Walton is saying whatever he wants.

I yelled "illegal immigrant" three times rather loudly last night. It seems security is not aware that is a "slur."

Did not see President Cabrera-Gracia-Thompson at the game.

wijg

Starter
He was there but was the victim of some bad information. I saw him walking around the concourse mumbling, "Where the f-ck is the new Chipotle?!!!"
I saw that too. He finished it up with a "Look at the "crowd" here tonight. No diversity. This is further proof that the whites, less educated and older folks definitely don't like us immigrants! My tweet was dead on!"

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Liberal - in its modern use - is a bad word because the policies and concept of government aligned with this philosophy is absolutly contrary to our constitution and the principles of limited government designed specifically to protect individual rights (not group rights) and that includes property rights (something liberals/progressives hate with a passion because it limits their ability to take property through taxation and regulation).

They are a force that is illegally and amorally transformation the best nation in the world into a third world shit hole through their outright support of illegal immigration to artificially change the nation from what it legitimately is and was to a copy of third world under-educated supplicants dependent on government and therefore guaranteeing the power of bureacrats at the expense of individual liberty.

Look at us now - the government controls our healthcare, the food we eat in schools, controls what we do with out private land if has a stream running through it after a heavy rain, forces us to buy crappy little electric cars, forces us into government monopoly schools to indoctrinate our kids and hopefully erase the gift given to us by the founding fathers now referred to as irrelevant dead white men while we are encouraged to reflect upon such substantial figures as Madonna, Lady Gaga, Oprah, Noam Chomsky and other depraved and flawed individuals with little to no real world value.

The modern incarnation of the liberal-progressive is indeed an evil and pernicious animal that must be flushed and exterminated from our society, culture and politics.

Good morning America!

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Liberal - in its modern use - is a bad word because the policies and concept of government aligned with this philosophy is absolutly contrary to our constitution and the principles of limited government designed specifically to protect individual rights (not group rights) and that includes property rights (something liberals/progressives hate with a passion because it limits their ability to take property through taxation and regulation).

So we shouldn't care about group? So noted.

They are a force that is illegally and amorally transformation the best nation in the world into a third world shit hole through their outright support of illegal immigration

This has happened where?

to artificially change the nation from what it legitimately is and was to a copy of third world under-educated supplicants

Who is against education funding?

dependent on government and therefore guaranteeing the power of bureacrats at the expense of individual liberty.

I am not dependent.

Look at us now - the government controls our healthcare

Doesn't control mine.

, the food we eat in schools,

1/3rd of kids are overweight. I would hope they wouldn't want Twinkies.

controls what we do with out private land

I would hope my neighbor couldn't build a skyscraper in their backyard.

if has a stream running through it after a heavy rain,

I build a stream for heavy rain. The government has never made me stop.

forces us to buy crappy little electric cars

That explains why Ford, Chevy, BMW, Dodge, Chrysler, Mercedez aren't sold in the USA anymore.

, forces us into government monopoly schools to indoctrinate our kids

proof of Fairfax County "indocrinating" kids?

and hopefully erase the gift given to us by the founding fathers now referred to as irrelevant dead white men while we are encouraged to reflect upon such substantial figures as Madonna, Lady Gaga, Oprah, Noam Chomsky and other depraved and flawed individuals with little to no real world value.

Again, proof?

The modern incarnation of the liberal-progressive is indeed an evil and pernicious animal that must be flushed and exterminated from our society, culture and politics.

Good morning America!

Fox "News" viewer?

Apologies for the bold. I didn't know how else to make my comments easier to read.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
''The modern incarnation of the liberal-progressive is indeed an evil and pernicious animal that must be flushed and exterminated from our society, culture and politics. ''

Ah, thanks! So kind! Time to double down my donation to the DNC.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
''The modern incarnation of the liberal-progressive is indeed an evil and pernicious animal that must be flushed and exterminated from our society, culture and politics. ''

Ah, thanks! So kind! Time to double down my donation to the DNC.

Come on Pheonix - You should know by now the hyperbole I throw down just to instigate. Take it for the entertainment for which it was intended.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
“The goal that I set—to defeat al Qaeda and deny it a chance to rebuild—is now within our reach.”
- President Obama, May 1, 2012

"Islamic State militants have set fire to oil wells northeast of the city of Tikrit to obstruct an assault by Shi'ite militiamen and Iraqi soldiers trying to drive them from the Sunni Muslim city and surrounding towns, a witness said."

"The outcome of the battle for Tikrit, best known as the home town of executed Sunni president Saddam Hussein, will determine whether and how fast the Iraqi forces can advance further north and attempt to win back Mosul, the biggest city under Islamic State rule."
- Reuters, March 6, 2015