Official Game Thread - Stony Brook at Mason

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
The game has already been broken down at this point but I'll just say that my wife told our friends that "I haven't seen him happier in years." For reference we started dating during the final Coach L season so for pretty much our entire relationship she's seen me VERY upset. Yesterday was a breath of fresh air. Fresh, warm, Hawaiian air.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Disagree. I like him initiating the offense at the top of the arc a lot. He pulled bigs out and opens the door for cutters and he's good enough to hit them.

Honestly, he should touch the ball early in every possession, high and low.
Clearly your b-ball iq is higher than mine. That all makes sense.

I just like watching a post player not fumble the ball. It’s been too long.

Herndon

All-Conference
Clearly your b-ball iq is higher than mine. That all makes sense.

I just like watching a post player not fumble the ball. It’s been too long.

No disagreement, dude. :) Like, I should clarify, I like getting him the ball in the post, TOO, I just don't hate him getting it up high, either.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Great environment and strong start last night. Enjoyed seeing many of you and being back in the seats.

Love this! From afar it seems English is building the kind of chemistry every team yearns for.
View: https://twitter.com/MasonMBB/status/1458259884475043842?s=20

I loved that "Oh no, no, no, no, no...." from CKE at the start w/the smile. It's highlight clips and don't want to over project, but it consistently comes across as a team that enjoys being around one another and is having a lot of fun while working really hard.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
They sound like us .... they sound like Patriotsince81 for the last 4 years!
So, you're saying I was right about DP all along and that my letter to Brad was solely responsible for the change? You're welcome! LOL. Great seeing you and your kids on Tuesday! Many more KE wins to come.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
So, you're saying I was right about DP all along and that my letter to Brad was solely responsible for the change? You're welcome! LOL. Great seeing you and your kids on Tuesday! Many more KE wins to come.
You certainly must have a way with words!