Name the next head coach (a GMUJim tribute album)

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Dedicated to GMUJim, name Mason's next head coach.

I like LaVall Jordan personally, assistant out of Michigan.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Mike Rhoades ... oops, he's at Rice and has already signed 2 top-100 recruits for that perennially dogshit program.

In that case, Kevin Keatts ... crap, he's at UNCW.

Wonder if one of vcu's assistants would take the job?

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The cuse assistant...whts his name?

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Steve Masiello. He's already tried to get out of Manhattan once and he'll be in Fairfax in a couple days - make him an offer to switch teams at the start of the game,

Cool Disco Dan

Sixth Man
Mike Hopkins is also an assistant at Syracuse who has been a candidate for some jobs (USC, Oregon State) - he was supposedly going to be Boeheim's eventual successor, but the Cuse walked that back and he seems to be on the market.

Scythe

Starter
I'll offer up myself as a replacement if we fire Hewitt mid-season. I can't really coach basketball (more of a soccer guy), but I'm sure I could do a better job than what we currently have.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I will coach this team for free this year and next. BRAD PM me if you wanna think outside the box.

Masonfan3

Starter
Zach Spiker or Scott Cherry

Zach Spiker should be at the top of BE's list. I follow Army basketball and have sat behind his bench and the guy really knows how to coach and communicate with young men. He's young, has energy, smart, and gets the best out of his players. He will be on a lot of AD's short list at the end of this season.

PDGL Hoops

Starter
Due to our current status I have lost a lot of interest in college hoops. Just pick someone who will continue to teach fundamentals as the players progress. Our inability to even get the ball in play and up the court was depressing.