MIAMI UPDATE

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Better late than never...welcome aboard!

Guy signed a six year contract he said "that would allow him to retire in Fairfax" and then a year later left for a mediocre ACC school.

Sad part is people actually believe the assistants pay shtick.

My friends, do not allow yourself to be tempted into sin by false prophets like this man, especially during the Holy Week of Passover and Easter.

Our god did not say he's rooting against George Mason, merely that he wants his loyal acolyte Caputo to have individual success. It was a masterful way of avoiding speaking negatively about Brother Caputo while still rooting for the Mason program he still loves with a full and pure heart.

Yay, though I quote to you from the Tau of Larranaga, from the book of Heuger 6:8
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Jollay, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the MasonHoops, to kill with the keyboard, and with lies, and with penis jokes, and with the beasts of the earth, especially those lame fat little dogs with the giant ears and the stubby legs.

palehorse.jpg

Last edited:

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Dwayne Haskins, ex-Redskins QB, passed away in Miami yesterday.

Somewhat off topic but this seemed like the place to mention it.

He is dead to me

Oh GL, I know this isn't like you to be so cold and cruel. You've allowed the sickness that is Jollay to seep into your heart and it perverts all that it touches. (usually touching himself)

Don't fret. While that young man tragically passed much too early, he now gazes upon the true unfiltered face of Larranaga.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
The Miami Heat are playing tonight and up 1-0 in the series, clearly inspired by the valiant performance of Jaime “El Macho” Larranaga and his triumphant Elite 8 run.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
My friends, do not allow yourself to be tempted into sin by false prophets like this man, especially during the Holy Week of Passover and Easter.

Our god did not say he's rooting against George Mason, merely that he wants his loyal acolyte Caputo to have individual success. It was a masterful way of avoiding speaking negatively about Brother Caputo while still rooting for the Mason program he still loves with a full and pure heart.

Yay, though I quote to you from the Tau of Larranaga, from the book of Heuger 6:8
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Jollay, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the MasonHoops, to kill with the keyboard, and with lies, and with penis jokes, and with the beasts of the earth, especially those lame fat little dogs with the giant ears and the stubby legs.

palehorse.jpg

Righteous post. Well done sir.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I really need to stop doing 4 things at once while trying to post on these boards
taking your meds, getting a sponge bath, reading the paper and posting shouldn't be so hard for someone who has done so much in their long life. I am rooting for you!

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
ICYMI:

The Miami Heat, inspired by the coaching performance of Jaime "El Macho" Larranaga leading the University of Miami to the Elite 8, won their series against the Hawks last night.

And they did it without Jimmy Butler and Kyle Lowry no less. Our god truly is an awesome god!!!

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Wong is probably tell Old Cuban to suck his dong. He must be pissed.

I think...I think Wong told the Hurricanes he's transferring without a NIL increase.

Funny, you sign a contract in Fairfax and want to rip it up after a year....couldn't happen to a nicer money-grubbing whore.

College sports is officially a shit show now.

Is it any shock L is at the center of it?

Definitely this summer I'll go through and post some of his hypocritical quotes about this stuff when he was heading up a mid-major.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I think...I think Wong told the Hurricanes he's transferring without a NIL increase.

Funny, you sign a contract in Fairfax and want to rip it up after a year....couldn't happen to a nicer money-grubbing whore.

College sports is officially a shit show now.

Is it any shock L is at the center of it?

Definitely this summer I'll go through and post some of his hypocritical quotes about this stuff when he was heading up a mid-major.
I guess this would be a new topic for us to discuss during the off season. We already have things like "Mason hall of fame, Mason Football, a new arena, cutting sports"

Now we can add "hypothetical quotes from Coach L about his love for Mason between 1997-2011 that made us think we were invisible" to the off season tab.

Might make for an excellent June topic since July and August have football, cutting sports, and the Mason hall of fame already.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
It's just really sad the only reason Miami is able to even compete is NIL.

I just hope L is able to square up these contract issues, ASAP.

Can't be long before these Miami "students" stop going to class altogether.

L should be ashamed.

"He goes here? I thought he just flew in for games!"
--That kid in Fast Times at Ridgemont High
--Also U students

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Then Jollay went and plotted how to entangle him in his words. And went to him, along with the Basset Hounds saying, “Coach, we know that you are true and teach the way of the orange ball and hoop truthfully, and you do not care about anyone’s opinion, for you are not swayed by appearances. Tell us, then, what you think. Is it lawful to pay players or not?” But Larranaga was, aware of Jollay’s malice, said, “Why put me to the test, you drunken idiot? Show me the NIL for the player.” And they brought him a contract. And Larranaga said to them, “Whose likeness and inscription is this?” They said, “that Billionaire dude with the crypto and stuff.” Then he said to them, “Therefore render to crypto dude the things that are crypto dude’s, and to Coral Gables the things that are your Lord's.” When Jollay heard it, he marveled at the usage of complete sentences and proper grammar. And he left him and went away, taking that pudgy POS dog of his with the comical ears.

Tau of Larranaga
Konkol 22:15-22

Last edited: