--Larranaga is 30-47 in the ACC last four seasons

--Kansas outscored Larranaga 47-15 in a single half just last week

--Larranaga has 0 Caputos to carry his program now

--Larranaga has 450 career losses, fifth in NCAA history

KAOriginal

All-American
Ah statistics.

He also has 695 wins. Which puts him about .590 win total average (.600) Which in a 30 game season, coaching for 40 years....makes your average year 20-10.

Just like the majority of the other 165 600 game winners list in NCAA history. Over 600 wins, but close to 400+ losses on average.

What happens when you are a head coach for decades....you actually coach long enough to have a fair amount of losses. Unless you are Adolph Rupp at .882 or Coach K at .764.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Key numbers to remember as we go into the offseason:

--Larranaga is 30-47 in the ACC last four seasons

--Kansas outscored Larranaga 47-15 in a single half just last week

--Larranaga has 0 Caputos to carry his program now

I ask you this the good people of MasonHoops, are you really going to believe anything written by a man with a documented history of being forced into homelessness to pay off his gambling debts?

Here’s the only numbers you need to know:

Number of programs taken to the Elite 8/Final Four by Jamie “El Macho” Larranaga - 2.

Number of women left sexually satisfied by Christopher James Jollay - 0

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Number of women left sexually satisfied by Christopher James Jollay - 0

I'm not a biologist, how am I supposed to satisfy what I can't even define?

My sexual prowess seems a bit of a strawman, but all I can tell you 75-50 Kansas was EXTREMELY SATISFYING

But I can certainly do analogies. I would liken Miami fans to the fat girls I dated in college, who I would take to Outback and then take home. There I'd put Flash Gordon on VHS and after getting to first or second base she'd watch me throw up in the toilet and pass out from too many 151 shots.

Left unsatisfied? Certainly. Anywhere close to an actually memorable experience? Not really.

Like Miami reaching the Elite 8. Sure, the girls got a massive side of beef at a restaurant for free, but did Jollay spring for desert? Nope. And was there ANOTHER massive side of beef waiting for them in my pants when we got to my place? Nope!

Nobody remembers an Elite 8 appearance at an ACC school. Heck, those fat chicks never remembered the pounds of food I bought them, just the eventual bad conclusions to the date.

75-50 is a bad conclusion to a date...

I hope this helps!! Good luck with your retarded GW thread!

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I'm not a biologist, how am I supposed to satisfy what I can't even define?

My sexual prowess seems a bit of a strawman, but all I can tell you 75-50 Kansas was EXTREMELY SATISFYING

But I can certainly do analogies. I would liken Miami fans to the fat girls I dated in college, who I would take to Outback and then take home. There I'd put Flash Gordon on VHS and after getting to first or second base she'd watch me throw up in the toilet and pass out from too many 151 shots.

Left unsatisfied? Certainly. Anywhere close to an actually memorable experience? Not really.

Like Miami reaching the Elite 8. Sure, the girls got a massive side of beef at a restaurant for free, but did Jollay spring for desert? Nope. And was there ANOTHER massive side of beef waiting for them in my pants when we got to my place? Nope!

Nobody remembers an Elite 8 appearance at an ACC school. Heck, those fat chicks never remembered the pounds of food I bought them, just the eventual bad conclusions to the date.

75-50 is a bad conclusion to a date...

I hope this helps!! Good luck with your retarded GW thread!

Have you considered turning this into a Children’s book? I like it has a moral tale of some sort.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Only commenting here because it is the most entertaining thread on the boards right now, but watching the UNC-Duke game makes me appreciate the talent we have with Doc Nix and the Green Machine. The UNC band sounds like a bunch of kids tooting on kazoos compared to our band.

Thank you for coming to my thread, you are welcome anytime here as long as your opinion exactly mirrors mine.

I also am grateful for the Green Machine, but based on CBS shots I think UNC has a significant advantage on us with hot, drunk co-eds.

I would add that Kim English is a significantly more attractive man than Jim Larranaga, to steer this thread back on topic.

Masonfan3

Starter
They had a key piece missing....and still did way better than the U.

In fairness Jay Wright > Larranaga at Miami

Although in fairness Larranaga at Mason > Wright
They weren’t missing a “key” piece but were missing arguably their best player. Moore averaged the most minutes and second most points on the team. Nova is not deep and the fact they were able to hang with Kansas for as long as they did was pretty remarkable and makes the Miami loss to Kansas look even worse.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
They weren’t missing a “key” piece but were missing arguably their best player. Moore averaged the most minutes and second most points on the team. Nova is not deep and the fact they were able to hang with Kansas for as long as they did was pretty remarkable and makes the Miami loss to Kansas look even worse.

Well said. Well said.

Sometimes I understate things, I think you stated Miami's incompetence far better than I did.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Our god getting it done in South Beach.

After Florida head coach Mike White left to become the head coach at Georgia, 2022 four-star power forward Malik Reneau de-committed from the Gators. The Miami Hurricanes is the leader projected with a 90.3 percent chance of signing Reneau according to On3.Com. Miami currently has the 19th best 2022 class.

Reneau would be the highest-rated signee for Miami in the Class of 2022 and the third-best in program history. If Miami signs Reneau they would move up to the 10th best class in the country for 2022.

He reigns from Coral Gable
With a program strong and stable
Our God is an awesome God
Our God is an awesome God (Nuestro Dios es un Dios maravilloso)

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
dontthinkofyou.jpg