MIAMI UPDATE

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
That's strange, considering you clicked on the topic clearly labeled, in all caps "MIAMI UPDATE"

Well played. Perhaps a better way to have phrased it is - let's move one and let it die. Got a knew coach and let's look to the future rather than the past.

As long as I don't repost every tweet Konkol sends out or correcting insignificant stats in their games played a dozen years ago, I won't consider myself truly pathetic though.

Last edited:

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Eric Konkol named head coach at Louisiana Tech.

Mike Huger already named HC at Bowling Green.

When Caputo gets his shot, Larranaga will have had to turn over his entire staff.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
A very courageous move by Konkol. Anyone who has been caught up in the cycle of domestic abuse knows how hard it is to escape.

Plus, it was clearly the right time to flee Larranaga's sinking ship.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
A very courageous move by Konkol. Anyone who has been caught up in the cycle of domestic abuse knows how hard it is to escape.

So it wasn'tL's excessive use of Ben Gay that is driving the staff away? I heard he rubbed into Caputo's eyes once. Caputo may never escape. Poor guy.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Very happy for Konkol and Huger, but I have to say I'm shocked Caputo is the last one to get away. He was always on the list of hot assistants looking to make the jump. Hope he gets his shot soon.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer

I know this whole thread is tongue-and-cheek, but when the court at the Patriot Center, er, EagleBank Arena, is named "Jim Larranaga Court" will you still attend games?

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
We should thank Coach L for taking an assistant off one of our rivals. He hired one of UR's assistants to replace Huger. I believe he was one of their main recruiters. See...he's still helping us out!

Gosh, how can I say this nicely? I can't--you're retarded.

More evidence L is conspiring/consorting with the enemy.

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...h-jim-larranaga-got-confused-for-larry-david/

“I eat regularly, and our team eats regularly, at a restaurant called Shula’s, once owned by Don Shula, in Coral Gables. Because I go there regularly, I’m often recognized. Then last Friday night with my wife and with another couple, I walked in and some people recognized me. But as I was about to be seated, a gentleman about 30 years old got up from his seat and came over and said, ‘I’m so excited to meet you, can I shake your hand?’

“I said ‘Sure’ and I shook his hand. He said, ‘You can’t imagine how excited I am. Your impersonation of Bernie Sanders on SNL was absolutely awesome. Then he turned and said, ‘this is Larry David of Curb Your Enthusiasm.’ So I said thanks for the compliment, I’m going to have a seat.”