MIAMI UPDATE

Larranaga's technical foul was hysterical last night. He was as pissed off as I've ever seen him at the Refs. His team clearly got the message. They ended up stomping on VT's throats.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
HAHAHA. You guys tried to hide this thread with all kinds of viagara ads but JOLLAY ISN'T FOOLED.

Miami was up like 20 to Louisville...BIG LOSS. CHOKE. And Luke didn't even play!

LoOk At yOuR GOD NOW!

KAOriginal

All-American
In a stunning move The U fires him for mediocrity....and he comes back, helping our budget by living off their money, getting the court named after him...and winning the NC.

Its a screenplay I'm working on...

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
In a stunning move The U fires him for mediocrity....and he comes back, helping our budget by living off their money, getting the court named after him...and winning the NC.

Going to have to stick with my No Retread stance.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer

The court is going to be named after him once the new coach comes in and the dust from all that has settled.

wijg

Starter
That is an interesting concept. The scenario has no chance of happening, but since I am trying to find anyway to stay interested in Mason basketball at the moment. With that being said, what would you think if Hewitt gets fired and you heard that Coach L was being considered for the job?

KAOriginal

All-American
Just wanted to point out this thread is one of the most active and longest running from the past few years.

We spend a fair amount of time talking about our old coach, since our new one sucks so bad.....

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Just wanted to point out this thread is one of the most active and longest running from the past few years.

We spend a fair amount of time talking about our old coach, since our new one sucks so bad.....

Just want to point out you're up to early...or late. But the point is you're a whore just like Larranaga.

KAOriginal

All-American
Just want to point out you're up to early...or late. But the point is you're a whore just like Larranaga.

Not a whore. Just a common public servant, whose job is to take 79yo people with the flu to the hospital, THAT HAVE HAD THE SYMPTOMS FOR A WEEK, yet wait till 4 AM, when they had a doctor's appointment at 8AM, to decide they need to see a doctor, and their perfectly healthy 55yo daughter couldn't walk him to their car to take him to the ER, much like I did to the ambulance so that the American taxpayer is not paying for an unnecessary ambulance ride.

And that people, is why MEDICARE is bankrupt.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Not a whore. Just a common public servant, whose job is to take 79yo people with the flu to the hospital, THAT HAVE HAD THE SYMPTOMS FOR A WEEK, yet wait till 4 AM, when they had a doctor's appointment at 8AM, to decide they need to see a doctor, and their perfectly healthy 55yo daughter couldn't walk him to their car to take him to the ER, much like I did to the ambulance so that the American taxpayer is not paying for an unnecessary ambulance ride.

And that people, is why MEDICARE is bankrupt.

Well said, sir. Well said.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
But back on topic.

Even if L WERE to come back here, it is getting more and more clear that he has changed. Would we want him back?

In addition to his bouts of senility, which my sources indicate have become increasingly common, there is evidence L is letting the old Miami "win at any cost" mojo change him.

There has been some controversy that L used a concussed player against Louisville the other day. FOR SHAME

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...y-louisville-doctor-cleared-tonye-jekiri-play

KAOriginal

All-American
Interesting.....sounds like the DR for Louisville should be fired for giving another team an advantage and not consulting Dr. Pitino and/or have his medical license suspended or revoked for not properly caring for a patient by allowing him to play with neurological concerns.

As for L...it's sad when he has allowed winning to get in the way like that. I wish he could look to our coach Hewitt, where winning is obviously NOT the most important concern.