Hall of Famer
Marquise Moore ‏@quise_22 27m27 minutes ago
Hard fought team win! Love my brothers man
1f4aa.png
1f3fe.png
#MasonNation

stimes

Preferred Walk-On
I agree Moore is tough as nails. I like the way he took control of the game down the stretch, just incredible. For a guy they say can't shoot, he has definitely hit some big shots these last two days. Shevon and Grayer had great games, but it was Moore once again who sealed the Victory. The guy is really becoming a defensive nightmare for opponents , as well as this years team leader. I really like this bunch of players, they seem to like playing with each other. Great game guys.

Last edited:

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Another benefit of good coaching: Marquise has clearly been taught since DP's arrival that when you go to the rim, it doesn't always have to be to score.

He already has more drive-and-dishes in 4 games under Paulsen than he had in 2 years under Hewitt.

Terrific progress from a guy who can be a deadly weapon with his ability to get into the heart of the defense.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
For games through 11/22/15, the Patriots are ranked 65th out of 351 D-I teams in blocked shots per game (5.0) - led by Marquise Moore (2.0 bpg) and Shevon Thompson (1.4) who are individually ranked 71st & 185th, respectively, in this category.

Is Marquise becoming the elite defender that Coach Paulsen said he could be?

Last edited: