Justyn Fernandez Top 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Not a clue what that means but Tomlinson English and the new DPD all liked the tweet and Tomlinson also made a post today
I’m guessing he wants the jersey number 28. He doesn’t want to settle for 18. Although idk if you can have a digit above 5.

or maybe he wants 28k not 18k in NIL deals lol.

Last edited:

NewPatriot

Starter
Last edited:

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023

247 sports cystal balls insiders show up 100% for Mason.

View: https://youtu.be/DrjacKHd_j0

This would be a huge get for Mason. Dude will be a Mason's 1st ever first round pick before he graduates. He will put Mason back on the map.

Book it.

View: https://twitter.com/JustynFernande4/status/1415072669070921733?s=19
Damn he’s first round potential?!? Let’s go!

He15man

Starter
I'll let myself watch him = first - actually commit to Mason, and then play before I let myself christen him our savior and first first-rounder. But if the rumors are true that he won't take all the visits he scheduled, and provided those 247 guys are actually talking to people in the know (and not guessing based on what they read on the internet), then those are pretty good signs for the good guys.

NewPatriot

Starter
I'll let myself watch him = first - actually commit to Mason, and then play before I let myself christen him our savior and first first-rounder. But if the rumors are true that he won't take all the visits he scheduled, and provided those 247 guys are actually talking to people in the know (and not guessing based on what they read on the internet), then those are pretty good signs for the good guys.

3 out of the 10 247 sports insiders have picked Mason, the remaining 7 are undecided. With that said, the 3 analysts who picked mason are well connected and have a 100% prediction success rate with 28 top 100 players in the class of 2022.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Justyn is #82 in the country on the 247Sports composite rankings. Below are the rankings of his teammates:

Class of 2022:

#4 Keyonte George - 6'4 SG - Baylor commit
#13 Jarace Walker - 6'8 PF - Considering Alabama, Auburn, Houston, Ohio St
#18 Jaden Bradley - 6'3 PG - Probably going to Arizona
#35 Eric Dailey - 6'7 PF - Considering Florida, Michigan, Texas A&M
#37 Jett Howard - 6'7 SF - Probably going to Michigan
#65 Alex Karaban - 6'7 PF - UConn commit
#74 Justin Taylor - 6'6 SF - Syracuse commit
#96 AJ Storr - 6'5 SG - St. John's commit
#141 Quadir Copeland - 6'6 CG - Syracuse commit
#202 Noah Batchelor - 6'6 SF - Memphis commit

Class of 2023:

#56 Gus Yalden - 6'8 C
#62 Jacoi Hutchinson - 6'2 SG

Last edited:

NewPatriot

Starter

Justyn is ranked #74 in the ESPN top 100.

He is a higher ranked then Alphonzo Billups. vcu's top 100 player in '22.

Mason nation needs to be showing this guy love all over twitter!! HE IS A PROGRAM changer!!!

If mason wants to get back to the big dance..it starts with this.guy here.

He15man

Starter
3 out of the 10 247 sports insiders have picked Mason, the remaining 7 are undecided. With that said, the 3 analysts who picked mason are well connected and have a 100% prediction success rate with 28 top 100 players in the class of 2022.
All good things. Love their track records, but just consider my expectations tempered until I actually hear the words "George Mason" come out of Justyn's mouth after he takes all his visits and is about to sign on the dotted line. We're still talking about an 18 year old kid here who is getting wined and dined by several legit programs (which includes us). How many adults (i.e., well connected sources) truly know the inner workings of an 18 year old's mind, or can accurately predict their actions? Teens are notorious for changing their minds on a dime, so for all we know, JF is too nice a kid and is telling our people what we want to hear so he doesn't hurt relationships.

Not trying to be a downer at all. Just trying to explain why I'm not letting myself count chickens before they hatch.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

Mason nation needs to be showing this guy love all over twitter!! HE IS A PROGRAM changer!!!

It most certainly does. The fact is that many atlantic10 program recruits top talent like this, and always have 3 and 4 star kids on their roster so it’s extremely important to get going and keep up

By George.

Starter
Dave Paulsen will not be fired...

Some say we are showing too much love, I’d say we are doing it just right. Well done everyone! It’s being seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.