mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
kramer GIF

He15man

Starter
If ... and i mean IF.... this swings our way, then Josh Oduro deserves just as much kudos as the coaching staff for reeling in this whale of a recruit. I saw somewhere that Josh was JF's host on this second official visit. And while I'm sure the team as a whole did their part, the host plays a big, BIG role in the recruiting process. If JF is really announcing tomorrow and shutting it down (i.e., cancelling his remaining visits), then Josh did a MASTERFUL job of selling him on the program from the player's POV.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
If ... and i mean IF.... this swings our way, then Josh Oduro deserves just as much kudos as the coaching staff for reeling in this whale of a recruit. I saw somewhere that Josh was JF's host on this second official visit. And while I'm sure the team as a whole did their part, the host plays a big, BIG role in the recruiting process. If JF is really announcing tomorrow and shutting it down (i.e., cancelling his remaining visits), then Josh did a MASTERFUL job of selling him on the program from the player's POV.
Josh was Dinkins' OV host as well

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Don’t underestimate the role of Dinkins in this process, as well. Having a PG who is Justyn’s friend and AAU teammate in the same recruiting class couldn’t have done anything but helped us.

Status
Not open for further replies.