• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

Justyn Fernandez Top 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot8

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Tell your friends.

Patriotsince81

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Tell your friends.

Many thanks for sharing the article.

He15man

Sixth Man
The high coming off officials always makes reports like these sound good, but despite that, I have to admit it sounds very positive. I mean, I'm sure they showed him a good time, but the focus on what he's looking for ("being a pillar" and "wanting to have an immediate impact") were all things I loved to read. They are all comments you'd expect, but if true, that's 100% what he'd be getting here.

DJ3

All-American
The high coming off officials always makes reports like these sound good, but despite that, I have to admit it sounds very positive. I mean, I'm sure they showed him a good time, but the focus on what he's looking for ("being a pillar" and "wanting to have an immediate impact") were all things I loved to read. They are all comments you'd expect, but if true, that's 100% what he'd be getting here.
We haven’t played a second of basketball yet, but English is drastically changing the atmosphere.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
Tell your friends.

great write up!

Petey Buckets

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Tell your friends.

Florida has a Rivals site that profiled his visit. If you have a Twitter please, for the love of God, engage with that post so we can blow them out of the water.

By George.

Starter
*looks into the crystal ball*

Attachments

• D25C54FE-6F01-49C5-B23A-189245FE4998.jpeg
    D25C54FE-6F01-49C5-B23A-189245FE4998.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members