Goodbye Tyler Kolek

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
If y’all haven’t noticed folks in his ear on Twitter since conference play started then you just aren’t paying attention. I agree do whatever you can to keep him, but he’s probably gone.

Let him go to PRovidence with Rafael Castro and wreck shit in the Big East. I'll root for them.

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
All the best. Let’s see if he goes to Providence in the Big East.

emjayar08

Sixth Man
Sigh, best of luck to him. Doubt he gets the playing time at a P5, and his defense may not be ready for the competition yet, but I'll be rooting for him.

Herndon

All-Conference
Damn.

Still, thanks for the great year, Tyler. You're a baller, and I'll be rooting for you wherever you go

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
He's probably gone, but his tweet made it sound like the new coach has a chance to re-recruit him at least. We will see how everything shakes out.
Exactly:

upload_2021-3-17_23-3-53.png

That's not a declaration. He's open to return once he hears Kim English has accepted the job.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Exactly:

View attachment 961

That's not a declaration. He's open to return once he hears Kim English has accepted the job.
Seems like a smart move on his part. I can't seem much of a significant downside to entering the portal at this moment. It gives him options in case he doesn't like the new coach. If you do this after the new coach starts, you have kind of sealed your fate.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Seems like a smart move on his part. I can't seem much of a significant downside to entering the portal at this moment. It gives him options in case he doesn't like the new coach. If you do this after the new coach starts, you have kind of sealed your fate.
Excellent point. Plus he becomes a "recruit" of the new coach with all the promises that usually entails.