Goodbye Keyshawn Hall

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
This post is gonna age like milk within 4 days.
wave heat GIF

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"Hall is the 13th player in program history to be named to the All-District First Team. He joins Josh Oduro (2022) and Marquise Moore (2017) as Mason student-athletes to garner the accolade during the program's Atlantic 10 era.

He is joined on the First Team by DaRon Holmes II (Dayton), Jordan King (Richmond), Erik Reynolds II (Saint Joseph's) and Max Shulga (vcu)."

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I’d guess that if he’s going to transfer he’s looking to transfer to a tournament school and so maybe he waits until after the championship, but I see no benefit in waiting until May.

If he hasn’t entered by April 9th or 10th, I’d assume he’s coming back.
That would be interesting. Maybe that's why the recent PR "blitz?"

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I’d guess that if he’s going to transfer he’s looking to transfer to a tournament school and so maybe he waits until after the championship, but I see no benefit in waiting until May.

If he hasn’t entered by April 9th or 10th, I’d assume he’s coming back.
That would be interesting. Maybe that's why the recent PR "blitz?"
Myself and many others would be very shocked if he comes back. I'll leave it at that.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It is my understanding that all the speculation regarding tampering or another school having reached out/offered an NIL deal is completely made up.
Same. AFAIK, the tampering speculation was only a guess to provide a potential explanation for whatever was going on.