Goodbye Keyshawn Hall

KAOriginal

All-American
No, a college sports board is no place to post your derogatory opinions about trans people. As I said, feel free to leave us … unless you can reset and get back to realistic sports discussion.
Nothing derogatory was said about trans people. Never said the decision was wrong. Never said it should not have happened.

I theorized what could happen based on the changes.

Huge difference. You hid the post/evidence and then made defamatory claims tarnishing my reputation.

Thank you.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Nothing derogatory was said about trans people. Never said the decision was wrong. Never said it should not have happened.

Huge difference. You hid the post/evidence and then made defamatory claims tarnishing my reputation.

Thank you.
Stop playing the victim, you made stupid and inappropriate comments that the people who run this board have consistently and clearly explained will not be tolerated.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
He’s probably making a little more than he was at Mason, all things considered, but I doubt the increase was as much as he expected when he went into the portal.
I think this is a fair estimation of the situation. Regardless of how much more he’s getting, I doubt it’s close to the amount he thought he would get.

illayin

Sixth Man

Thank you.

the most intellectually dishonest thing i may have ever read on the internet. congratulations.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member

Thank you.
You twice posted about an unrealistic scenario that our former player should claim to be non-binary to get a good deal at a big school. You sir, are a bigot. I have the receipts. You are now banned.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Before we make too much out of this, the Big East has 11 teams, the Big 12 has 14 so there must be 2 other Big 12 teams that aren't part of the challenge.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
But still, the fact remains, UCF isn't going. Says something about 'em.
Maybe you're on to something. Both Texas and Oklahoma (Big 12 this past year) are moving to the SEC next year. Hence, UCF is the only Big 12 team from this season NOT to be in the challenge next year, even though they finished ahead of OSU and WVU in the Big 12 standings and Kenpom rankings.

4 Pac-12 teams will be joining the Big 12 in the coming season.