Giant Killer Updates

OP
By George.

By George.

Starter
Yooo, I know we’ve been slacking on the podcasts but here’s a new episode for you featuring Kim English! His interview is towards the end but Andy and Bryan will fill your ears with practice observations while also talking about what we’ve seen from Kim English so far. This is the first ever podcast that Andy and Bryan hosted together, should it be the last? You tell us!

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
When is a season preview show going to drop? After "Midnight" Madness maybe?

Also, is there plans to bring Hey10 back? I liked having a podcast that discussed the whole conference.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I liked the post game Spaces show as well. How far in advance do y'all know which player you are going to talk to?

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Can you please talk about if Nickelberry, Bishop or the new Fordham kid might break a 3PA A-10 record this year. The Fordham kid was shooting from all angles and mostly off balance and it was a sight to see. Haven't seen a greener light in a while

OP
By George.

By George.

Starter
Really excited about using YouTube more, let us know if you want to come on the show and chat. Also pop into the comments section and give your thoughts.

We will also be hosting more regular post game spaces shows. Some of you have been joining, appreciate that!