Giant Killer Updates

OP
By George.

By George.

Starter
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe and comment. The traffic helps its visibility!

Joe is a blessing, the latest student contributor to GK. If you can believe it, there’s now 15 total GK contributors both past and present. And all past contributors still have a say in what we do!

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Why aren't post game pressers posted here consistently also?

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason should have a live feed of presser after the game playing inside EBA and on social media. Some schools do this and it's pretty cool to listen to post game program.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason should have a live feed of presser after the game playing inside EBA and on social media. Some schools do this and it's pretty cool to listen to post game program.
They definitely have the presser live on Facebook. They were having technical difficulties midseason but I think they got it fixed. I usually can't watch live but I always make it a point to watch them either through the athletics feed or on @By George. twitter.

I doubt anyone would stick around to watch the presser on the big screen to be honest. There is at least a 10 minute break.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
They definitely have the presser live on Facebook. They were having technical difficulties midseason but I think they got it fixed. I usually can't watch live but I always make it a point to watch them either through the athletics feed or on @By George. twitter.

I doubt anyone would stick around to watch the presser on the big screen to be honest. There is at least a 10 minute break.
In general I’d just love to see more TVs up around the concourse and in the gold room. TVs are pretty dirt cheap nowadays. I’m not sure what the internet situation is in EBA, but I have to imagine there is some wifi with the offices there. Let’s get the game broadcast during the game at a minimum.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
In general I’d just love to see more TVs up around the concourse and in the gold room. TVs are pretty dirt cheap nowadays. I’m not sure what the internet situation is in EBA, but I have to imagine there is some wifi with the offices there. Let’s get the game broadcast during the game at a minimum.
Agree 100%. I am going to ad this to my list of ideas and things.

Dawgs99

Starter

Been saying this for years....

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
If anyone wants to ask someone about the whole TV thing go for it. I'm guessing its not as simple as we think it is (although that could also be Mason being Mason to some degree). It seems like it should be a very basic thing.