Giant Killer Updates

OP
By George.

By George.

Starter
Hey All,

It’s sad to see another season come to an end but just want to thank any of you for engaging in our content!

This year, we were only able to take 2 guys to the tournament and it definitely hurt our content creation some. Next year we want to take a team of 5 guys and in order to do that we’re going to need some help through donations. Now that I’m a dad of 2 kids, I can no longer fund everything. We are looking to raise $1,000 to cover hotels and food for the team. If you enjoy our content and want to see even better content next A10 tournament, consider donating to GiantKiller. You can DM us or text me directly - 703-582-7851! This year we slept on someone’s hotel floor and could only stay for 2 days. We roughed it.

We also want to get some of our team members to games where guys we are recruiting are playing so that we can show a Mason presence as well as interview the kids, if you want to donate to that instead of the A10 tournament, that works too.

Thank y’all for everything!

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Hey All,

It’s sad to see another season come to an end but just want to thank any of you for engaging in our content!

This year, we were only able to take 2 guys to the tournament and it definitely hurt our content creation some. Next year we want to take a team of 5 guys and in order to do that we’re going to need some help through donations. Now that I’m a dad of 2 kids, I can no longer fund everything. We are looking to raise $1,000 to cover hotels and food for the team. If you enjoy our content and want to see even better content next A10 tournament, consider donating to GiantKiller. You can DM us or text me directly - 703-582-7851! This year we slept on someone’s hotel floor and could only stay for 2 days. We roughed it.

We also want to get some of our team members to games where guys we are recruiting are playing so that we can show a Mason presence as well as interview the kids, if you want to donate to that instead of the A10 tournament, that works too.

Thank y’all for everything!
Are donations to you tax deductible?

OP
By George.

By George.

Starter
Here is my Venmo, thanks in advance to anyone who is even considering donating.

Attachments

• D6EA8F12-A356-4F38-935C-1A87EEA3CC41.png
    D6EA8F12-A356-4F38-935C-1A87EEA3CC41.png
    661.6 KB · Views: 268

patriotchild

Starter
Know you all started dropping “choose mason” content on Twitter. Is it possible to put it here too, this way it a bit easier to find and anyone else can dump mason memes and gifs?

Ladies and Gentlemen, it has been a while: But I am happy to say that Giant Killer is hosting a live Summer Podcast on our Youtube channel tomorrow night starting at 8:30 PM. I will be there, along with new student contributor Palmer Johnson, GMU recruiting and other GK contributors! We will be focusing on some predetermined topics, but we will also be accepting questions from you the fans! If you arent subscribed already, go subscribe here, https://www.youtube.com/@giantkiller5067/featured, and click the notifications button so you're notified of every video we do!