Game 9: GMU (4-4) vs ODU (3-5) on Saturday, December 4, at 7 PM.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Sure am appreciating Otis. Offense is trash.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Every time they show our coaching bench I find myself thinking "the coaching staff looks like the same age as the players, maybe we should put them in to play."

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Oduro got son’d all night by a physical big dude. Hartwell abused on defense all night, Cooper missing half the night, Schwartz lethargic and Gaines missing. Not gonna win when more than 2 of these things happen during a game.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Need not only Chop wood, but carry the water too.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Well at least we’re guaranteed English will be back for at least two more years along with those grade A recruits we’ve got coming in. A bumpy first year for CKE may turn out to be a blessing in disguise for our program.

That’s my story and I’m sticking with it.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Well at least we’re guaranteed English will be back for at least two more years along with those grade A recruits we’ve got coming in. A bumpy first year for CKE may turn out to be a blessing in disguise for our program.

That’s my story and I’m sticking with it.
Let's just hope those grade A recruits haven't been watching the team for the last few weeks...........

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Well, that was a sh&t show of epic proportions. It's all on KE, the players, and everyone associated with the program. Inept on all counts.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Boy, were our expectations too high!
For crying out loud!

MasonMojo

Preferred Walk-On
Coach is just playing the long game, nothing to be concerned about. ODU is better than their record anyway.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I gotta say DP wins this game. However, both CKE and DP suck at get getting techs