Game 8: GMU (6-1) at Toledo (3-3) on Saturday, December 2, at 7:00 PM.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I expect a tight game - back and forth - with the Patriots relying on defense to keep it close. Then in the last part of the second half, we get real close, warm close, then when they think they are about to get a play to turn the tide -- we slide the blade across their throat and open up a lead and leave their hopes and dreams on the floor of the pat dome.

Mason 68
UT - 65

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I expect a tight game - back and forth - with the Patriots relying on defense to keep it close. Then in the last part of the second half, we get real close, warm close, then when they think they are about to get a play to turn the tide -- we slide the blade across their throat and open up a lead and leave their hopes and dreams on the floor of the pat dome.

Mason 68
UT - 65
Sounds good - game is in Toledo though.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
See you there. I’ll be in green and gold, too.
this is true love GIF

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Popcorn report from Mason @ Toledo:
Good: Price! Salt is spot on. There is some butter.
Bad: Pre boxed. Butter was inconsistent.
Overall Grade: B-
That is all true, but the most important point to make is that I bought a popcorn, a hot dog, and a beer for $10, total. Popcorn in Eagle Bank costs $10 by itself. Something is very wrong in Fairfax.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
That is all true, but the most important point to make is that I bought a popcorn, a hot dog, and a beer for $10, total. Popcorn in Eagle Bank costs $10 by itself. Something is very wrong in Fairfax.
You do realize Northern Virginia is an economic and social bubble that bears no resemblance to the rest of the nation right? That popcorn sounds good.

Popcorn at Casa De Pikapp - one bowl cost me $2.75 salted and buttered by Ms. Pikapp to perfection - cost free. Ms. Pikapp feeding me popcorn while we wait for the game - free.