Game 7: Old Dominion University, Wednesday, Dec 3rd, 7:30 PM, NO TV

MasonCrew

Starter
If he does play, we should really start some "Chris Bosh" chants when he's on the line.

Also when was the last time this few games have been on tv?

Mason 60
Old Dirty 65

#firehewitt

Last edited:

Pablo

Hall of Famer
For games through Nov. 30, ODU is 28th in D-I in turnovers per game (11.0). Mason is 276th (15.2 tpg).

MasonCrew

Starter
For games through Nov. 30, ODU is 28th in D-I in turnovers per game (11.0). Mason is 276th (15.2 tpg).

But if you add a zero to the end of their ranking they're 280th and we're 276th; since 0s have no value, we're actually slightly better than them.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I swear it seems like Richard Ross has been at ODU for six years. Then again, that's right about the average length it takes most ODU students to get their undergraduate degree.

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
I swear it seems like Richard Ross has been at ODU for six years. Then again, that's right about the average length it takes most ODU students to get their undergraduate degree.

http://www.odusports.com/ViewArticl...B_OEM_ID=31100&ATCLID=208417847&Q_SEASON=2014

2011: Red Shirted in 2010-11...First collegiate game was at Central Florida...He scored 6 points at UCF...Scored 14 points at Delaware...Grabbed 8 rebounds at Richmond and vs. James Madison...4 assists vs. UNCW...5 steals vs. Towson...

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer

Wasn't he the one on academic suspension?

I seem to recall a "Rich Ross Kan't Reed" or similarly titled thread on the old boards.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Wasn't he the one on academic suspension?

I seem to recall a "Rich Ross Kan't Reed" or similarly titled thread on the old boards.

I thought the exact same thing. I have to admit these games just aren't the same without the smack talk from Razor, T-Mac and Jablomi. Then again, maybe we are lucky they aren't around this week.

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Patriotfan49

Starter

Richard Ross's midterm paper:

CBT+homework.jpg

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Predictions:

I don't think Arledge does much tonight.

I think the game will end on a 75 foot 4 point play. Lamar Butler has a stroke yelling, "Oooooooooohhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooooohhhhhh, he made it, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!"