Game 6: GMU (4-1) vs Washington (2-2) on Monday, November 22, at 9:30 PM.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
It isn't a true tournament where the victors of each round play the victors of the previous round. It is a round robin where each team plays each other once, regardless. So, it is, theoretically, possible that no team goes undefeated.

All I know is I am watching this game alone sans family in the basement prepared to drink like a viking in case of victory - or just swear like a sailor in case of a loss without any witnesses.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
i'd hate to be there any time of the year
It is my first time ever in SD. What I have seen so far is beautiful. My allergies seemed to have disappeared within 12 hours of arriving here. Everyone I have encountered so far is out of their way nice.

Seems pretty nice so far and I happen to like cold weather, anyways, so working out for me very well.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It is my first time ever in SD. What I have seen so far is beautiful. My allergies seemed to have disappeared within 12 hours of arriving here. Everyone I have encountered so far is out of their way nice.

Seems pretty nice so far and I happen to like cold weather, anyways, so working out for me very well.
Will you be sitting behind the bench tonight or did you buy a suite in the arena?

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It isn't a true tournament where the victors of each round play the victors of the previous round. It is a round robin where each team plays each other once, regardless. So, it is, theoretically, possible that no team goes undefeated.
True, has this mixed up in my head with another tournament. Still though, I wouldn’t put money on any team in this thing to go 3-0

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
One of the best write ups from an opposing OOC opponent in a while:

Interesting Comment

One thing to note
about George Mason is they’re 324th nationally in bench minutes so far. They play their 5 starters a ton of minutes which they’ve been able to do because they don’t really foul anyone. If UW is able to either drive and get contact or force offensive fouls with their press and get key players into trouble there’s not much in the way of depth behind them. There are a pair of underclassman bigs (6’8 and 6’10) who play about 10 backup minutes at PF and C per game plus a 5’10 backup PG averaging 20 mpg who is 6/26 from the floor so far. Easiest path to a victory is forcing those 3 to play more than 40 combined minutes.

Posted by Max Vrooman on Nov 22, 2021 | 1:44 PM

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Interesting Comment

One thing to note
about George Mason is they’re 324th nationally in bench minutes so far. They play their 5 starters a ton of minutes which they’ve been able to do because they don’t really foul anyone. If UW is able to either drive and get contact or force offensive fouls with their press and get key players into trouble there’s not much in the way of depth behind them. There are a pair of underclassman bigs (6’8 and 6’10) who play about 10 backup minutes at PF and C per game plus a 5’10 backup PG averaging 20 mpg who is 6/26 from the floor so far. Easiest path to a victory is forcing those 3 to play more than 40 combined minutes.

Posted by Max Vrooman on Nov 22, 2021 | 1:44 PM

They say that and now Hartwell will play 25 minutes and score like 15 points randomly all from 3s…