Game 6: GMU (4-1) vs Norfolk St. (3-3) on Saturday, December 26, at 4PM.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
14 turnovers in the 2nd half.

Nice timeout. Leads to off balance three brick from Xj.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We have officially hit rock bottom. We had no game plan, no discipline, no coherent rotations and no energy.

How can anybody honestly expect us to compete in the A10 when we can’t compete with teams in the MEAC?

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Bill Roland called out the last inbounds play. Pathetic! So sick of this

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Shear embarrassment. Out coached. Aj with 3 points??? Kolek can't carry this team and he won't. When he figures out what a douche DP is he will regress or leave.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
My prediction: Nothing about any performance thus far gives me any confidence. We've barely beaten a bunch of cupcakes. Opponent shooting percentages against NSU are low so they either play good D or have played teams with no skill (see GMU). I’ll have to guess they play some D. I expect a low scoring affair with NSU pulling out the win. Spartans 65 - Patriots 60. Heads explode in Fairfax. Despite the loss DP is given a five year extension for being a nice guy. The “Sleeping Giant” in Fairfax remains in a coma.

Discuss.

not all that far off from what happened.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If we fire him tonight we can only go up. Simpk and Mojo can do better.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
In-game coaching definitely did not blow this game...maybe not recruiting enough shooters did...or players who have situational/court awareness.
Kolek was on fire and he pulled him. Bill Roland predicted the last play. Paulsen blew it sorry

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Kolek was on fire and he pulled him. Bill Roland predicted the last play. Paulsen blew it sorry

What does that have to do with anything? You think Kolek is just going to hit every shot he takes? We shot 16% from 3 for the game, shot just 52% from the FT line, had at least 7 unforced turnovers in the second half (three in a row from just simple passes -- the kind of crap you see on a playground in a pickup game).

The rotations were weird. We didn't see enough of Miller in the second half. AJ sat for way too long after his third foul.

But generally, this is about par for the Paulsen era...just poorly prepared teams, bad schemes, too easy to scheme against, nothing looks easy for his players.

hoops10

Sixth Man
Man it's just ground hog day with this team. Turnover city, can't shoot worth a dam, and no defense. For me they can't get rid of Paulson fast enough.

Bricker

Starter
Final score:

Nice Boys: 1 (practiced hard!)
Not Nice Boys: -1 (one point deduction for the shove on AJ)

Paulson still planning to drive the team to Dairy Queen in his station wagon after the game -- no sprinkles for recently suspended players because we are a serious basketball team in a competitive conference!

Junkees9

Sixth Man
Other than Kolek, we were 1 for 20 from 3. We are going to get blasted by A-10 teams, except for the few that are as bad as we are.