Game 31: GMU (19-11 / 8-9) vs Richmond (23-7 / 15-2) on Saturday, March 9, at 2:30 PM.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Right now, Mason is the 7th seed.
This confuses me then

1710020817932.png

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hall being punished for agreeing to leave the program in the middle of the season? Or is it his minutes going to all of the seniors on senior night instead? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know
He agreed to leave? How you know?

And why would he? I mean if my fam acted like fools I would bounce, but thats just me.

Last edited:

Pablo

Hall of Famer
What does Loyola’s game have to do with us? We are in a 3-way tie with SJU and Bona. Do we all have the same record against each other (1-1)? And that means record against the rest of the conference in descending order until the tie is broken?
Yes - Mason, BJU, and Bona are all 1-1 vs. the others. If Loyola Chicago wins, it will be tied with Richmond for the best conference record - https://atlantic10.com/news/2015/2/21/209901106.aspx

"3. If more than two teams still remain, use the Conference record of the tied teams based on
winning percentage versus the highest common opponent and proceeding down to the
lowest common opponent, if necessary, until one team gains an advantage.

a. All ties are broken in descending order.
b. When arriving at another pair of tied teams, use each team’s record against the tied teams
as a group. When comparing records against a group of teams, the higher winning
percentage will prevail. In case of tied percentages vs. the team or group of 1.000 or .000,
the following shall apply: 2-0 is better than 1-0; 0-1 is better than 0-2.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I can see a path if we are the 8/9. IF we get past the first two games, a semifinal most likely between vcu (but maybe UMass) and then whoever we play in the final (who knows, but I doubt Dayton gets that far without Buchanan). At that point, you lay it all on the line and let what happens happens.