Game 3: GMU (2-0) vs Morgan St. (2-0) on Sunday, November 14, at 6 PM.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Even with some sloppy ball handling and turnovers can’t find too much else not to like

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I LOVE this team. I LOVE this coach. I LOVE the energy. I LOVE that the crowds are getting louder and that no one near me is asking me to be quiet. For the first time I will be critical. In order to win the A10, which we will do, we have to take better care of the ball. 10 first half turnovers is not acceptable.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I LOVE this team. I LOVE this coach. I LOVE the energy. I LOVE that the crowds are getting louder and that no one near me is asking me to be quiet. For the first time I will be critical. In order to win the A10, which we will do, we have to take better care of the ball. 10 first half turnovers is not acceptable.
Yes, to all of the above. And, in the long run against better teams, the turnovers will spell loss. But since he can do everything else, I have confidence that Superkim will fix that.

Junkees9

Sixth Man
I love the experience and talent of the new transfers -- Schwartz, Cooper, and Gaines. It is so obvious watching them play that they know what the heck they are doing. I'm already dreading losing Schwartz and Cooper next year. Those 3 guys are rock solid.