Game 3: GMU (2-0) vs Morgan St. (2-0) on Sunday, November 14, at 6 PM.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yeah…usually up around that scoreline though we’re seeing the walk-ons who will almost certainly give up garbage time points.

We’ve only seen one walk-on so far right? The other two garbage minute players so far have been Gadsden and Kabimba.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Gotta say that it’s a bizarre decision to sell tickets directly next to each other in what’s clearly not going to be a sellout during COVID times. I bought a walk-up and the entire row was full but no one in any seats within three rows of us. Kind of stupid on Mason’s part. Everyone in the row commented on it before moving.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Gotta say that it’s a bizarre decision to sell tickets directly next to each other in what’s clearly not going to be a sellout during COVID times. I bought a walk-up and the entire row was full but no one in any seats within three rows of us. Kind of stupid on Mason’s part. Everyone in the row commented on it before moving.
Move down, plenty of seats

polepino

Starter
been away from the boards for a few years...but so far I like what English has done and I can see these guys are hungry.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am feeling kind of disappointed we are only up 15. I have been spoiled by the first two games.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Missed parts of the first two games, not so sure about Schwartz as a ball handler, maybe I'm wrong. I'll give him being a grad student.
The first two games were really good. Hard a** raping victories that weren’t even reflected in the 20 point margins.

polepino

Starter
The first two games were really good. Hard a** raping victories that weren’t even reflected in the 20 point margins.
Yeah I was in an out of the house on both, so I had the game playing just didn't have time to focus. Def liked what I saw though.