Game 3: GMU (2-0) vs Morgan St. (2-0) on Sunday, November 14, at 6 PM.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I love the experience and talent of the new transfers -- Schwartz, Cooper, and Gaines. It is so obvious watching them play that they know what the heck they are doing. I'm already dreading losing Schwartz and Cooper next year. Those 3 guys are rock solid.

Cooper could technically stay another year if he wanted to…

What even crazier? We could have Oduro for another two after this one!

MASONscott

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Missed this one to manage my 2nd job coaching.

ESPN+ is an underrated wonder. So good. Just so good. (Less turnovers please).

Fear the turtle?…not really.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Just finished watching. That was fun to watch. Very happy with the first 3 games. Love the direction of the program and team.

Few things and there’s plenty to say but this popped into my head

- seemed like Morgan state’s press bothered mason a bit. They got out of it most of the time but when Mason plays vcu they’ll need to improve a little bit. Just seems like they were slow in passing out of it or put themselves in bad spots a few times too many.
- it’s nice to have shooters. 15 3s. Oduro joins the party. Gaines had a 4 point play.
- sloppy start for both teams in the first half but then Mason woke up. They need to take care of the ball. The turnovers were much better in the second half though.
- nice to see Otis Frazier contribute quality minutes. Having him in the rotation allows for some more length in the lineup.
- Malik Henry is contributing quality minutes up front. His dunking has attitude and I love that.

Last edited:

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Blake Jones needs to put on a little muscle. He gets pushed around a bit too easily. For comparison, he’s 8 inches taller & 2 pounds lighter then fellow Frosh Mike Gray. But when he does, he’s going to be a heck of a ball player.

Last edited:

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
DSC_8871-X2.jpg

DSC_8753-X2.jpg

DSC_8749-X2.jpg

DSC_8686-X2.jpg

DSC_8520-X2.jpg

Here are a couple images from the game. In all my time doing this I've never experienced this much fun. Mason Men's BB got me a credential for Maryland and I can't wait! More pics added tomorrow on the photo blog. Tired!
Enjoy the win, re-watch the game, keep the chatter going! #RockWithUs

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I LOVE this team. I LOVE this coach. I LOVE the energy. I LOVE that the crowds are getting louder and that no one near me is asking me to be quiet. For the first time I will be critical. In order to win the A10, which we will do, we have to take better care of the ball. 10 first half turnovers is not acceptable.
Agree, right now we are a good team. But this team has a lot of potential. Take care of the ball and we will be dancing.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
DSC_8871-X2.jpg

DSC_8753-X2.jpg

DSC_8749-X2.jpg

DSC_8686-X2.jpg

DSC_8520-X2.jpg

Here are a couple images from the game. In all my time doing this I've never experienced this much fun. Mason Men's BB got me a credential for Maryland and I can't wait! More pics added tomorrow on the photo blog. Tired!
Enjoy the win, re-watch the game, keep the chatter going! #RockWithUs
All your good work over the years is being rewarded, Bill!!