Game 29: AT Saint Louis University, Saturday, March 2nd, 3 PM ET/2 PM CT, NBCSN

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'm still in Dave's camp, but it's on the coaching staff when you consistently spot teams double-digit leads in the first 3 minutes of a game. Change the damn gameplan or starting lineup if we start every game like we're playing in quicksand.
Isnt this the definition of crazy- doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Hewitts fault...or the officiating...or the posters here that speak the real truth regarding this “program”...

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
physically this is a bunch of men playing against a really good high school team from Fairfax VA.... but y'all want a dude that is Patriot League/American East level of recruiter... this is what you get when you play against dogs

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
SLU is swatting shots like they are playing a DIII opp.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm still in Dave's camp, but it's on the coaching staff when you consistently spot teams double-digit leads in the first 3 minutes of a game. Change the damn gameplan or starting lineup if we start every game like we're playing in quicksand.
I gotta second this. The slow starts are near epidemic levels. I think we might have had a couple more wins this year if it wasn’t for spotting teams a double digit lead in most games.