Game 29: AT Saint Louis University, Saturday, March 2nd, 3 PM ET/2 PM CT, NBCSN

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It gives me hope that Richmond has won this year at SLU. That is all.

Petey Buckets

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Kinda like this matchup for Mason, especially with Calixte back. SLU shoots 29% from deep in conference. We'll double the post a lot and make them shoot and I probably won't whine about it this time.

They're also tremendous on defense all over the court. Reuter is gonna get his shit handed to him when he tries to post up French or Foreman. Gonna need to hit 3s and see some Miller/Kier backcuts to score enough points.

Smells like a rockfight.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Sometimes I feel Life is just killing time between Mason games. I should probably get another hobby. But one can only crochet so many sweaters and scarves.

Let’s go Mason!!!!

Last edited:

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm still in Dave's camp, but it's on the coaching staff when you consistently spot teams double-digit leads in the first 3 minutes of a game. Change the damn gameplan or starting lineup if we start every game like we're playing in quicksand.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
"This is a good George Mason team. I am surprised by the start!"
really? has he not watched us the last 3 weeks?

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
LOLLLLLLL gonna go listen to screamo and cry... because even the worst shooting team in D1 can look good against us

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
would love to see Reuter jump just once for a rebound. I know that asks for a lot... hopefully Kier screams at him again