Game 28, AT GW, Sunday, March 2nd, 1 PM, NBCSN

sigmanorm

Starter
Trap game for the Patriots. Coming off a big home win and having the traditional La Salle rivalry up next. Hope they don't look past GW and bring the A game.
Uh...wait, maybe I am confused

$1 Bills - 64
Priceless Pats - 61

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We win and impregnate the sexually frustrated co-eds at GW. The ladies there are going to look for some real ballers after having to handle the metro-set offered up at foggy bottom.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Anyone have any connections in the sports/entertainment biz? Just a recent grad trying to break in. Trying to put my Mason degree to good use. PM me if you have any suggestions and/or advice. Thanks, guys.

Oh yeah,

Our George: 72
Their George: 67

Last edited:

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Goodguys 73
Another overpriced DC university 71

Sherrod dunks on Cheeks neck. Jenkins has 15 rebounds. Marko has 10 turnovers

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'll be there and I'm hoping for the best. I know how embarrassed I was last time Mason played at the Smith Center, and hoping its not deja vu. Ideally Mason surprises us all and wins to continue to build momentum , but who knows.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not to be the turd in the punch bowl, but I wouldn't like the setup of this game even if we were a good team. GW desperately needs this game and they'll be locked and loaded. I can see us wilting in that environment....

GW 75
GMU 64

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
GW coming off a week break and at home? That's probably tough for us. Hopefully their crowd has some creative welcome for Copes too.

I think we are so erratic and unpredictable offensively that even well prepared and disciplined defensive teams can't shut us down (this may or may not be a compliment to us), but I also think GW will enjoy a layup line on offense. Outcome... bet the over.

Mt.Vernon - 84
Gunston Hall - 77

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We lose, but then that's an easy prediction this year. Hope like hell I am wrong. Will be watching on TV, I've spent enough money on this team with little return to date.
GW 76 - GMU 60.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
The G Mas 64
The George Washington University 76
Final