Game 28, AT GW, Sunday, March 2nd, 1 PM, NBCSN

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
"We're moving the ball and just taking better care of the ball," George Mason Coach Paul Hewitt said. "We just started talking about making sure not to turn the ball over and getting shots."
Why did you JUST START talking about not turning the ball over....

I feel like there is a huge time lag between when there is a problem on this team and Hewitt takes action on it.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Why did you JUST START talking about not turning the ball over....

I feel like there is a huge time lag between when there is a problem on this team and Hewitt takes action on it.

I 'm trying to stay positive. So, I really don't believe that Coach Hewitt literally meant this. Rather, he is saying that the team has placed a high priority in improving this facet of the game.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I 'm trying to stay positive. So, I really don't believe that Coach Hewitt literally meant this. Rather, he is saying that the team has placed a high priority in improving this facet of the game.

Should have been a HUGE point of emphasis last season, but I know they struggled with just even getting the concept that rebounding the ball was a top priority too.

This team appears to be painfully slow to pick up the most obvious fundamental things about winning basketball.

Harry

Starter
So, the game won't actually be on NBCSN until 1:30? Or whenever the soccer match is over.
That's how I read it. But as pointed out earlier in this thread, you can watch the entire game online at NBCSportsNetwork. So watch the first 3o minutes on the device before changing to the TV.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Just went to the NBC Sports site, the link is working to watch the first half hour online.

Same here. It prompted me for my TV provider (DirecTV) and password, but then I was able to view the game with no problem.

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
12-7 Mason, 12:03 left in the 1st half.

Tom, I lost the feed too and just hit refresh and got it back.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Yep, it finally came back on. I'm keeping my eye on the TV to see when the soccer game ends. I love how they just randomly add a few more minutes. It's like they say, "The last 90 minutes haven't been boring enough, let's play a little longer to see if we can completely lull our viewers to sleep."

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Holloway misses two floaters and GW scores twice in a row to take a 13-12 lead. We need to find a way to get our big men involved.

And now we have back-to-back offensive fouls on Sherrod and Jenkins (his second).

Bricker

Starter
Anything interesting happening yet? Not watching-- looks like a poor shooting game for both teams so far. Sloppy?