Game 28, AT GW, Sunday, March 2nd, 1 PM, NBCSN

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
OK. I'll bite. What did I do now? I predicted a score. Sorry if I picked the better team to win.

Probably something with spelling out The George Washington University while still calling George Mason "G Mas"...any logical reasoning behind doing that? I can't imagine there would be.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I see this game will be joined in progress at 1:30 on NBC Sports. Looks like they'll be a soccer game on from 11:30 - 1:30. Oh well, I'll be out to lunch with the in-laws and won't get to a TV until 1:30 anyway.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I see this game will be joined in progress at 1:30 on NBC Sports. Looks like they'll be a soccer game on from 11:30 - 1:30. Oh well, I'll be out to lunch with the in-laws and won't get to a TV until 1:30 anyway.

That could be the most bush-league programming move ever. Why agree to broadcast a game and then miss the first 30 minutes of it?

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
That could be the most bush-league programming move ever. Why agree to broadcast a game and then miss the first 30 minutes of it?

I have the pocket schedule that is on the info table at every game, and this was a 2 PM game originally, which would have fit the soccer game that airs prior.

I think NBCSN is like ESPN, you can watch games online.

Nick

Four-star Recruit
I have the pocket schedule that is on the info table at every game, and this was a 2 PM game originally, which would have fit the soccer game that airs prior.

I think NBCSN is like ESPN, you can watch games online.
Well then what the hell, why did the game get moved to 1? I don't think I've ever watched a basketball game that had the broadcast intentionally start 30 minutes late.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Hopefully South Hampton can top Liverpool.

*sorry it's actually Hotspur and Cardiff City tomorrow. Spurs need the points!

Last edited:

Harry

Starter
Verizon Fios is showing English Premier League soccer until 3, at which point they're showing St Joes at St Bonny...

that's on NBCSN

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Just ignore him, attention is what he craves.

You'll be happier not worrying him and not responding to you will free him up to chase more fat girls.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
According to the MasonWBB twitter account there were 3,400 people in attendance at the Pat Dome today. Wow, good for them.