Game 27: GMU (13-13 / 6-7) vs GW (11-15 / 7-7) on Sunday, February 27, at 2:30PM.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We have the makings of a rivalry!!! Hahahah.

Its one thing if like a vcu fan does this sort of thing, I'd be like okay, yeah I get it (somewhat). But a GW fan? LOL

Still in disbelief. I think we just found someone who is very salty that their team lost in basketball yesterday to ours.

Last edited:

psyclone

Hall of Famer

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Smith Center is a dump. I love the folding table "concession" stands. EBA has issues but it is probably middle of the pack in terms of A10 arenas.
Smith Center is better? Mason sells beer. Mason offers grilled chicken sandwiches. Mason sells beer. Don't want Dippin' Dots?? Then get a soft-serve ice cream sundae. Or, go out on a limb and munch on a soft pretzel with mustard. Mason sells beer.

Far better than the non-glorified soup kitchen at Smith Center. Last time I was at Smith Center I was afraid to touch that folding table for fear of getting diarrhea. Just the odors made my colon gurgle in fear. SC's great if you like stale popcorn and pre-heated hotdogs sitting in a pot of tepid bilge water. It would be better if they had pigeon legs and wings stewed in Mambo sauce—I'd take that any day over Smith Center's concessions.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Smith Center is better? Mason sells beer. Mason offers grilled chicken sandwiches. Mason sells beer. Don't want Dippin' Dots?? Then get a soft-serve ice cream sundae. Or, go out on a limb and munch on a soft pretzel with mustard. Mason sells beer.

Far better than the non-glorified soup kitchen at Smith Center. Last time I was at Smith Center I was afraid to touch that folding table for fear of getting diarrhea. Just the odors made my colon gurgle in fear. SC's great if you like stale popcorn and pre-heated hotdogs sitting in a pot of tepid bilge water. It would be better if they had pigeon legs and wings stewed in Mambo sauce—I'd take that any day over Smith Center's concessions
No, I said it was a dump. Sarcasm.

"Hey a line, lets follow it!"

"Oh my gosh is Dippin Dots! This place sucks!!"

What a tool. He's right about the Green Machine singers though...liked it better mostly sans singers.

But then Ive always been more of an instrumental guy you can have Van Halen without David Lee Roth and Queen > Freddy Mercury

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The one Smith Center concession that was kind of good was when they cooked personal pizzas right there in the corner. Everything else is sketchy.