Game 25: HOMECOMING against St. Bonaventure, Feb 15th, 6 PM, MASN

Afton Mtn Patriot

Preferred Walk-On
Still have my 3 tickets available...$25 for all 3 if anybody wants them. I can email them over with my Mason Nation account. Send me a PM if interested.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am going a little early to hook up with the Pi Kapp alumni and young ones. I am looking forward to this game. Hope the men are feeling a little salty. I want to see another Copes show. If he can repeat that performance in Fairfax we will see a bend em over the kitchen table pony ride.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Gmubrian's juju against smurf's juju and the home court disadvantage. It's gonna be a battle for the ages. Gmubrian might be a little cold after hanging around outside for hours on end but Gmubrian thinks he can pull this one out for you guys.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Gmubrian's juju against smurf's juju and the home court disadvantage. It's gonna be a battle for the ages. Gmubrian might be a little cold after hanging around outside for hours on end but Gmubrian thinks he can pull this one out for you guys.

The Chank enjoys this new 3rd person style of posting Gmubrian's been displaying as of late. The Chank is pleased.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It seems we made some adjustments. And won two straight. What will we do when teams adjust to that? I hope Im wrong, but if it took this long for first adjustment...well.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
What happened to the "preview" that we've been getting on masonhoops whenever we played an A-10 team for the first time? The Q & A with a writer/blogger from the other team's message boards?

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
What happened to the "preview" that we've been getting on masonhoops whenever we played an A-10 team for the first time? The Q & A with a writer/blogger from the other team's message boards?
The Bona blogger never returned his answers. :(

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Well just made it through the tailgating lots. The students are well hydrated and rowdy. I went to see my Pikapps and then ran by the TKE tent and could not find Jollay. Maybe I should look for Snowflake.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2