Washingtonian

Hall of Famer

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I see two things potentially happening.

1) The team comes out charged up like at UMass, sees a big crowd ready to cheer, and plays a solid game

2) The team continues be inconsistent, comes out flat, tries to overcome a big deficit but can't.

I'm hoping that with the last two games they continue to roll and making progress.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I will be there after some pre gaming with Pi Kapp Alumni. I think we see the team come out on fire. I would like to see them look for blood and go for the jugular.

mrmangos02

Four-star Recruit
If this team can start closing out games and keeping leads like last two games, I like our chances (as long as we dont draw vcu) in the conf tourney.

With the A10 being so strong this year, stringing together wins could undo some of the losing streak woes.

MASONscott

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Confidence is such a big part of basketball. Winning two in a row with the UMass win being significant, I'm going with the home team.
Mason 80
St Bonaventure 72

Anyone know if the team was able to get home without being impacted by the storm?

smccart5

Starter
1st homecoming since graduation that I can't make. But for everyone else's sake I just hope we win because the terrible loss last year made things pretty awkward at the Mason Inn when Hewitt was walking around.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Confidence is such a big part of basketball. Winning two in a row with the UMass win being significant, I'm going with the home team.
Mason 80
St Bonaventure 72

Anyone know if the team was able to get home without being impacted by the storm?

Yeah the Mason BB instagram posted that they landed at Dulles. I assume they got to campus okay from there.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I'll be heading down to Fairfax from Connecticut tomorrow afternoon. Lets get ready to tailgate and fill the Patriot Center!

Haxormax

Starter
Formatting has no pre option. RI, Dusquene, Fordham, and GMU are all 2-8

Only need one win to be in the middle of the pack LOL

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
how's the weather up there... we're taking a beatdown in north jersey

Yea, it just got really bad within the last hour or so. Expecting 10-15 inches where I am. Should be all clear by late tomorrow afternoon. Only thing I'm worried about is 495 in Maryland/Virginia. That road is awful on a sunny day, can't imagine what it'll be like post-blizzard.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Just to piss you guys off, the cold front moved in last night with thunderstorms and rain this morning. The high is supposed to be 73 today with an overnight low of 48

Such a big game for the program. Unfortunately coinciding with us playing better is St. Bonnie playing a little better after a little lull. Had no trouble with Fordham on the road and led the whole way. Not that Fordham is great, but still.

polepino

Starter
Gotta like GMU at home after winning two in a row, defeating one of the better programs in the league along the way.