Game 25: HOMECOMING against St. Bonaventure, Feb 15th, 6 PM, MASN

sigmanorm

Starter
Let's see if this works again (2-0 so far)

Gray will plan 6 mins or more
Copes will get at least 4 fouls and 8 rebs
Allen will score 18, Wright will score 17, Jenkins will go for 15
The rest of the team will score 10.

So final score GMU 60, Bonnie Duq UMass 67 or 57

mason2k1

Starter
Let's see if this works again (2-0 so far)

Gray will plan 6 mins or more
Copes will get at least 4 fouls and 8 rebs
Allen will score 18, Wright will score 17, Jenkins will go for 15
The rest of the team will score 10.

So final score GMU 60, Bonnie Duq UMass 67 or 57
I made no predictions the last 2 games.
Not going to start now.

MasonCrew

Starter
My greatest concern is Mason's homecourt disadvantage. We've seen it's impact in Winston-Salem and it's been an issue in Fairfax this season, too.

Afton Mtn Patriot

Preferred Walk-On
I probably won't make it up there this weekend, so I've got 3 tickets available in Section 117 Row S for face value or best offer. I'll also post in the Ticket Exchange. Send me a message if interested!

Harry

Starter
If our two senior guards can continue their two-game average of 41 points, we only need about another 30 points out of PH, Jenkins, Moore, Marko, Copes, and Johnny to win most games. Seems doable...

BTW, it was great to see that Moore was money down the stretch at the foul line. We just need him and BA to handle the ball in fouling situations.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
PatDome will be a rocking! We better fing win this game. We will bang out these bonnies Hugh Hefner style! Sherrod is going to have at least one monster dunk that will bring the place down. Jenkins and Moore's adrenaline will be flowing most of the first half since this will be our largest crowd all year so expect them to have some silly turnovers and be a little jittery. But they will settle down and play like beasts.

Hugh Hefners 80
GMU's Playboy Bonnie Bitches 69

St. Bonnie has a nice tall backcourt (6'3", 6'4", 6'4") that I'm sure Hewitt would appreciate. Senior laden team as well.

Copes keeps playing like a beast I like our chances though.

JBiggs

Starter
That's nuts. I think Vegas will be much more accurate at around Mason -3.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Yossarian

Sixth Man
In the spirit of superstition, I will not watch the game tomorrow. Brion's disappointed Wednesday with no game feed (although I was assured ahead of time over the phone the game would be viewable there), and I missed our first in-conference win, as well. I guess I'd rather not watch our team win than watch them lose. What a crappy superstition. Catch-22, indeed.

sigmanorm

Starter
Drove by Lot K today, tent is being setup and the lot is cleared for drinking!!! Come by my tailgate and enjoy a beverage!