Game 24: GMU (13-10 / 5-5) at Loyola Chicago (7-14 / 1-8) on Saturday, February 4, at 2:30 PM.

hoops10

Sixth Man
why is Blake Jones on the court? Not for nothing but what does he do? Come on coach put Fernandez back in.

KAOriginal

All-American
why is Blake Jones on the court? Not for nothing but what does he do? Come on coach put Fernandez back in.

More important question......who are these hot girls from Loyola they keep showing? Better than most A-10 fans I have seen.....Only thing missing is the uniform..........

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Polite had a bad game in my opinion. Winnable game despite vbj injury. Briefly watched and Ginnaka turn it over 3 times in row in first half. Oduro should of been more assertive. Another bad loss and it's not close. Don't wanna hear injury bs. Jf no Bueno either.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Time for us to face facts....We're way closer to the bottom of this league then we are to the top. It's a long way up.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
So much............. Officiating sucked. We sucked. Coaching sucked. Players sucked. Total suck.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We are going to the final four, that's the bottom four. This team is woefully short on talent.
Careful, when I say that I get called the dumbest poster ever, ignorant, etc.
BTW, I agree with you 100%
And yes, I do get my hopes up after a win and wish for great days. Deal with it tblack33!

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Bad basketball. Poor basketball IQ decisions tip to buzzer. Puzzling substitution patterns. No dude who just wants to take over the game. Malik might have been that guy but they started going offense/defense with him and Blake for the last 7 minutes of the game. Not happy with this.