Game 23: AT Davidson, Wednesday, February 11th, 7 PM, NO TV

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Losing and shocked? Cmon guys, its almost over.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Holy hell, we are getting worse

Yep, every time you think we've hit rock bottom, we find another layer of earth to dig down into. I just got a copy of our new playbook.

00372239-273570_283.jpg

GMUSig03

All-Conference
Is there any doubt this team has quit on Hewitt at this point? I don't have a single memory of any player smiling once this year...

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Meanwhile, Duquesne and Fordham appear to be getting better as the season goes on. Both teams up at half. Maybe we're better than St. Louis, maybe. Only because they had complete turnover in their starting lineup.

Just resign Hewitt.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Losing and shocked? Cmon guys, its almost over.

It is amazing how though things have gone south, they can get much worse for this team in so little time. They had it at 12 with a couple minutes left and I said to myself "OK, get it to 10." 2 minutes later GMU down by 20.

hoops10

Sixth Man
Hey Brad are u enjoying the massacre?
I kind of feel bad for you with a no talent team. Even worse for the next coach. These players have very little basketball I Q. Its going to take years to fix this mess. All this crap about PH being a great recruiter, what BS. I'd keep only Thompson. This is tough to stomach.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Is there any doubt this team has quit on Hewitt at this point? I don't have a single memory of any player smiling once this year...

Joe, I think Hewitt has quit on them. I think the players want to be better, but they come into games underprepared and, more often than not, undermanned. He puts them in positions where they can't succeed, which would deflate any kid.

polepino

Starter
Definitely think there is something wrong with either the coach or the players, one of them has pretty much mailed it in for the rest of the season.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Shut up guys. I made the right hire for our program. You'll see. Haven't I wowed you yet?

Love,

Tom O' Conner