Game 23: AT Davidson, Wednesday, February 11th, 7 PM, NO TV

If Hewitt is a fluffer, how come I literally haven't gotten an erection since November?

Usually the Patriot Center is good for usually four or five erections a game for me...I can't even enjoy the young girls there anymore.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It really is amazing how well coached Davidson is. They move the ball around so efficiently, almost giving the illusion that we are playing one man short. They never force passes, they rarely turn the ball over, they hardly ever take bad shots, and they have five guys who can hit the open shot. Definitely a model of efficiency.

In other words, they are everything we aren't.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It really is amazing how well coached Davidson is. They move the ball around so efficiently, almost giving the illusion that we are playing one man short. They never force passes, they rarely turn the ball over, they hardly ever take bad shots, and they have five guys who can hit the open shot. Definitely a model of efficiency.

In other words, they are everything we aren't.

Watch and learn Hewitt, watch and learn. On second thought just watch, you won't learn and you'll be out of basketball coaching in a month anyway.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
For those who care, the vcu/La Salle game is on CBS Sports Network. vcu is down 2 in OT with 1:04 left.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Is Hewitt below .500 at Mason yet? I hope he finishes the season below .500. Don't want the smoke and mirrors winning record fooling the decision makers at Mason.