Game 23: AT Davidson, Wednesday, February 11th, 7 PM, NO TV

polepino

Starter
This game will not be on TV. However does anyone know if the game will be streaming online for free on ESPN3 or on the A10 website?
Usually, all the A10 games are streamed on the A10 website, gotta pay for a subscription though.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
This game will not be on TV. However does anyone know if the game will be streaming online for free on ESPN3 or on the A10 website?
Not on ESPN3, I just double-checked, and the A10 website has the game listed as a premium game, so there will be a fee. I believe the only schools that don't charge are Duquesne and St. Joe's.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not sure why it's taken this long, but I've never been less interested in a GMU game. I will tune in - did plop $40 down for the A-10 package. So unwinnable.

Still have gotten to the point of "there's a game tonight?" If Hewitt's back next year, perhaps. Please can him GMU.

Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
kenpom.com: Davidson 92% chance for a win, 81-66.
Insert standard so-you-are-telling-me-there-is-a-chance comment here. So before anyone does, there is no chance we win anymore games this month. When Fordham beats us in the Patriot Center, Hewitt will be fired the next day. Bank on it.

wijg

Starter
Insert standard so-you-are-telling-me-there-is-a-chance comment here. So before anyone does, there is no chance we win anymore games this month. When Fordham beats us in the Patriot Center, Hewitt will be fired the next day. Bank on it.
Based on past experience, my inclination is to assume Mason will botch this so I keep my expectations low. But, I keep letting you guys get my hopes up. Someone compared it to the Charlie Brown/Lucy situation-perfect analogy. But, since you said to bank on it, I am getting my hopes up and assuming it is going to happen.

Will Charlie Brown finally get to kick the ball?