Game 23: #24 Ranked - University of Dayton, Saturday, Feb 6th, 6 PM, MASN

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Momma always said there'd be nights like this.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
John Crosby glad he didnt committ to The Virus.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I heard "weeks," which is vague but not promising.

Dammit, didn't get to watch the game tonight but glad I missed it. Very disconcerting about about Marquise - hopefully there is a chance he'll be back against Davidson. (I'll be there) Not sounding good - and if he's out for weeks - oh boy.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hope Brad Edwards gave Jay Gruden a serious charlie horse showing up wearing a Dayton hat. I know little Joey plays for UD, but Jay showed Brad no respect.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Havent watched much of this team in A10 play, til tonight. With a good passers like Marko and Otis, I really think some backdoor type plays will help vs aggressive defensive teams. Down to one PG, might also help Otis' energy level.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hope Brad Edwards gave Jay Gruden a serious charlie horse showing up wearing a Dayton hat. I know little Joey plays for UD, but Jay showed Brad no respect.

His kid plays for Dayton, so why wouldn't he show allegiance to his school? I'm sure Brad hooked him up with seats on the floor to avoid him being hounded all game for photos and autographs. They did the same for Bill Murray when his son was an assistant for Towson.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Moore is out 3-4 weeks

Killer. Perhaps something we can absorb next year with the good looking guards coming in, but not this year. Don't think they'll be any more upsets in conference with Moore out of the line up. Maybe GMU ekes one out against Lasalle, UMass or St. Louis.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Marquise is our best defender and we had no prayer of stopping Cooke without him, but the glue of our team is Otis.

Kid is a natural leader, which is a good thing considering that we're counting on him to lead all of the young guys coming in behind him over the next 3 years.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
His kid plays for Dayton, so why wouldn't he show allegiance to his school? I'm sure Brad hooked him up with seats on the floor to avoid him being hounded all game for photos and autographs. They did the same for Bill Murray when his son was an assistant for Towson.

Sarcastic. But he could of atleast worn a Mason wrist band or something.