Game 21: GMU at Richmond on Monday, February 7 at 7PM. Game 22: GMU (11-10 / 4-4) vs Richmond (16-8 / 7-4) on Wednesday, February 9 at 7PM.

FreeGunston12

All-American
@FreeGunston12 you were correct. From your former life as an athletic trainer… is it normal to have a concussed individual sit in a stadium filled with yelling folks? When I was concussed in high school I was not allowed to attend games or travel with team. I’ll hang up and listen.
Yes. Normal so long as it does not aggravate any symptoms. Even pretty normal to have a workout before the game or even warm up with the team (although that is playing with fire if you've got a certain personality of a coach) to count as a step in the progression.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Yes. Normal so long as it does not aggravate any symptoms. Even pretty normal to have a workout before the game or even warm up with the team (although that is playing with fire if you've got a certain personality of a coach) to count as a step in the progression.
And the good news is he did warm up tonight, so hopefully he will be good to go on Wednesday.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Here's hoping that the Richmond announcers are less idiotic than the LaSalle announcers....
Not asking much...but they do seem better prepared. I'm pretty sure I heard one LaSalle guy quip to the other "You got here 10 minutes before tip." That's when they were telling viewers that Josh Oduro was in the game.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Here's hoping that the Richmond announcers are less idiotic than the LaSalle announcers....
Lol the color guy on Saturday kept starting sentences with "I'm surprised that..." Like, after the third time you say when talking about the game, you're basically just copping to being an idiot.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Both Cooper and Schwartz already picked up a foul each 2 minutes in... not good

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Henry is such a black hole offensively. Not sure what he was trying to do on that last offensive rebound he got, but it wasn’t good (did he think maybe it didn’t hit the rim and the shot clock didn’t reset?)

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Henry with a great offensive rebound, followed by a god knows what “attempt” at a put back.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Meanwhile, Henry continues to look unable to make point-blank bunnies. He always loooks scared of getting blocked every time he goes up for a shot, even when nobody ia there. XJ saw him open under the rim on the last time down and totally decided not to pass to him...