Game 21: AT St. Louis, Feb 1st, 2:30 EST/1:30 CST, NBCSN

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Last 3 buckets by G Mas have been with the left hand by right handed players. Maybe they are, in fact, left-handed.

KAOriginal

All-American
This team is not bad because of the players lack of talent.

This team lacks a coach that can tweak the execution or motivate that extra internal gear in the player.

Hewitt needs to be in the NBA where talent is so good it executes with no help.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Clearly, this team has no talent. It's excellent coaching that has us leading the top team in the A-10 on the road with less than 2 mins left in first half.

KAOriginal

All-American
This is where I want to know what goes in the locker room.

0-6...on the road down 1 to the #19 team in the country.

This where you make those speeches to get the kids jumping out of the gym and fired up to lay waste.....

birdshlong

Walk-On
I mean we have all seen how we lost a lot of games its literally Allen and Sherrod trying their best to throw the games away.

I still dont see how I can blame hewitt for that. But what I can blame him for is playing AO. WOW THAT GUY!!!

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
This is where I want to know what goes in the locker room.

0-6...on the road down 1 to the #19 team in the country.

This where you make those speeches to get the kids jumping out of the gym and fired up to lay waste.....

Has nothing to do with emotion. That fades as fatigue sets in.

Where Hewitt struggles is anticipating adjustments the opposition is going to make and preparing a plan to beat them. Way too often we just look lost when the other team stops playing the same way they did in the first 20 minutes.