Game 21: AT St. Louis, Feb 1st, 2:30 EST/1:30 CST, NBCSN

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
lose by 1 after being up 30 at the half. Hewitt goes on court, commits sepuku. we all cheer.
I just want to go in record as saying I will not be happy if Hewitt kills himself. Perhaps he walks out and resigns instead.

Haxormax

Starter
not as dramatic story telling involved in that course of action.

Obviously, well I assume, no one wants hewwy to get hurt, go hungry, or scorned... but for the humor of our writing, I can take some liberties.

Actually, I hope Hewitt is just f**king with us all and will unleash this beast of a team on every team in the tourney. I'll put $50 on it.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Goodguys 62
Rat Looking Stay Puft Marshmellow Men 69

On the road this is going to be tough. St. Louis is god awful from 3 point range and don't have any consistent deep ball threats. Because of this we will have a shot. Our guys need to be on from 3 point land and drive the lane and get their bigs in foul trouble in order to take these clowns down.

Lets get it

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
not as dramatic story telling involved in that course of action.

Obviously, well I assume, no one wants hewwy to get hurt, go hungry, or scorned... but for the humor of our writing, I can take some liberties.

Actually, I hope Hewitt is just f*cking with us all and will unleash this beast of a team on every team in the tourney. I'll put $50 on it.
Obviously I knew you were joking and you don't wish any ill will.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The Patriots certainly have a difficult conference schedule this season - playing home-and-home vs. St. Louis, UMass, & GW.

Not to mention only getting vcu in Richmond.

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Winning would be nice. If we give players like Moore, Jenkins and Holloway the experience they need, I think we could surprise a few teams before this season is over.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I think we could surprise a few teams before this season is over.

This is the only surprise happening at the Patriot Center this year:

surprise.jpg

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It seems to me it will likely take more than two wins to make it out of the PIG? We have to leap over two other programs to be out of the PIG. Right now, that would be Dayton and Fordham who are both 1 game ahead of us. That means one of our 2 wins would have to be against Dayton and both Dayton and Fordham would have to lose the rest of their games. Since they don't play each other, I guess it is mathematically possible, but hard to imagine 3 teams with 1 or 2 wins. I think it will take at least 3 wins to make it out of the PIG