Game 20: AT University of Dayton, Wednesday, January 23rd, 7 PM, ESPN+

psyclone

Hall of Famer
6.5 point underdog, 141.5 over/under (Vegas Insider).

Kenpom has Dayton as a 7 pt favorite

Sagarin has something new they call "Recent" (but doesn't define the term more specifically). According to Recent, Dayton would be favored by 1.5 (vs. 7.04 based on the entire year).

Vegasinsider now has Dayton up to an 8 pt favorite.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Kenpom has Dayton as a 7 pt favorite

Sagarin has something new they call "Recent" (but doesn't define the term more specifically). According to Recent, Dayton would be favored by 1.5 (vs. 7.04 based on the entire year).

Vegasinsider now has Dayton up to an 8 pt favorite.

If I can get someone to book this at Mason +8, I might be all over it. We might not win, but 8 is a lot of points if you look at us over the last 10 games. I feel like we are getting a few extra points for those early season losses - which I will gladly take.

So, be prepared for us to lose by 10+.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If we can get them in foul trouble, they’re f**ked. They run something like seven guys plus their version of Jordan Miller who barely plays.

Would love to steal the tiebreaker, especially considering Dayton feels more likely to fade down the stretch than vcu/Davidson/SLU

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
If we can get them in foul trouble, they’re f*cked. They run something like seven guys plus their version of Jordan Miller who barely plays.

Would love to steal the tiebreaker, especially considering Dayton feels more likely to fade down the stretch than vcu/Davidson/SLU

When I look at the stats to start the game thread, I look at the bench points (although I don't say anything unless something sticks out). When 5 players are getting double digit points per game, usually it shows that a team doesn't get much production from the bench. I don't think Dayton has a lot of depth, based on the numbers.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
When I look at the stats to start the game thread, I look at the bench points (although I don't say anything unless something sticks out). When 5 players are getting double digit points per game, usually it shows that a team doesn't get much production from the bench. I don't think Dayton has a lot of depth, based on the numbers.

Sweep the leg!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
their best bench player Matos got hurt... they only went 7 deep really with him. They now go 6 1/2 deep with Cohill. Toppin and Cunningham are studs and Crutcher can certainly fill up the stat sheet...Jordan Davis and Landers are do it all type of guys. should be a very good game

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
It’s weird facing Anthony Grant again in a game.

He actually has grey hair. Nice suit though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk