Game 2: GMU (1-0) vs Penn (0-1) on Friday, November 12, at 7 PM.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
penn game.png

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Solid bet.

I was doing genre analysis and placing genres in their historical context and did an experiment to see if they knew any of the big TV shows from their parents’ generation. And pretty much zero (Fresh Prince was about it). Was even scarier when I went back to the early 80s and 70s.

But that’s what streaming does.

If you guys want to know I can ask on Monday and see. Unscientific poll of about 75 students.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
if our students don’t know who Phil Donahue is then I question the quality of education they are receiving these days.
A lot of older TV series were binged during the pandemic, so you might have better luck explaining to students that Phil is married to Marlo Thomas, who played Jennifer Aniston's mother on Friends.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
A lot of older TV series were binged during the pandemic, so you might have better luck explaining to students that Phil is married to Marlo Thomas, who played Jennifer Aniston's mother on Friends.

Wow - didn't know that.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Excited to see Otis, and how the staff plans on using him. Hopefully he’s back at 100%.

Was thinking about Oduro switching at the top of the key leaving Hartwell on the big. This will look at lot different when it is Frazier out there playing the 2 (I’m going to guess we see a lot less of XJ/Polite and Hartwell on the floor together once everyone is healthy and available

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
the guy said we are a favorite in the CAA from what he has read... sounds like some of our posters
The comment about our transfers out and in, and sarcastically asking if we have installed revolving doors yet...
I hope we beat them to a pulp.